The already planning for SC 2016 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah it's that time of year again. I get keen for supercoach around now, go to hard and end up throwing in the towel half way through the season. I try hard with studying pre season and think I know what I'm doing only to balls it up. I'm to emotionally attached to certain players when I choose them, that's my weakness.

I'm a trade burner. I'm told the disease is incurable.

Crap, that is bad news about Scharenberg...

On a somewhat brighter note, Alex Johnson (Swans) had hybrid LARS surgery last week - fingers crossed he gets through the preseason and features next year. He hasn't played since the 2012 Grand Final, he will be bottom dollar and is certainly best 22, keep on watchlist.

Never mind SC. Just hope the kid can play footy.

My bad.

Your right
You were right about hooper and oliver though, not worth it. Just cost too much, particularly with a lot of teams likely to go in with a 6 premo midfield

Hopper, Parish and Francis should be worth the big coin I reckon.

No no no

No rookie who mite play 8 -18 games spasmodically is worth selecting
I reckon Hopper will play 20+ and average 85 or so. Ready made. Goes straight into Treloar's spot.

Any mature aged rookies get picked up in the rookie draft that are worth keeping an eye on?

We picked up Marcon from the VFL who is essentially Lambert mkII, so if he gets upgraded certainly one to watch

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any mature aged rookies get picked up in the rookie draft that are worth keeping an eye on?

We picked up Marcon from the VFL who is essentially Lambert mkII, so if he gets upgraded certainly one to watch

Yarran
Brown

We're from the main draft

Have 'heard' Wagner for Dees might be next years Vandenberg FWIW

Ready to go apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brad Crouch, Paul Seedsman, Ryan Bastinac, Ben Keys, Lachie Plowman, Jed Lamb, Charlie Curnow, Matthew Wright, Liam Sumner, Mitch Brown, Craig Bird, Darcy Parish, Harley Balic, Lachie Weller, Daniel Menzel, Brayden Fiorini, Jacob Hopper, Josh Kelly, Billy Hartung, Will Langford, Clayton Oliver, Jed Anderson, Mitchell Hibberd, Jimmy Toumpas, Brendon Ah Chee, Sam Gray, Andrew Moore, Ben Lennon, Jade Gresham, Nathan Freeman, Callum Mills, Liam Duggan, Tom Libertore

All guys I'll be monitoring over preseason. Hopefully a few young guys, returning players from injuries and guys first year at a new club with some potential break out players can put their hands up this off season. Looking for something along the lines of Rory Laird, Liam Picken and Mark Blicavs again.

For those looking for a fwd/mid option Motlop seems to have been working hard on his body in the off season.

195909_97cb03240bf4bcba3742c546765eb641.jpg

Highly doubt it

But preseason will tell
He's built like a man. He will have the same impact Wines has in his first year, and there's a spot there for him.

I reckon Hopper will play 20+ and average 85 or so. Ready made. Goes straight into Treloar's spot.
Think Steele will probably earn the first crack at that spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back