No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 33 - WHERE BACON AND EGGS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a 10. Size 10 shoes too :p

I'll have a look online. Was kind of wanting to break them in over a few days before I head over there.

I bought some Riecle boots (Think that's how it's spelt). Non-leather Gortex lined, strong but a bit lighter with a strong protective sole (Vibram). Sized up properly and were great from the get go. No break-in period required. Really happy with them.

Just had a roadworthy done on a 98 model Hiace van for $200.

Yesterday a theif mechanic quoted me $1000 for road worthy :drunk:

****en theives everywhere in the auto industry :mad:

Pays to shop , yeh?:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How I found out that Santa wasn't real.

I was about five and excited as a little kid on Christmas eve as Santa was visiting our school for the annual Christmas recital.

Before the recital one of the big kids told me that Santa wasn't real. Now at this stage I was in the 'I'm not sure if he is or isn't real' camp and demanded proof. The big kid told me that Santa was Gus the lollypop man.

Now Gus had lost three fingers from his left hand.

Anyway, Santa finally arrives and we all queue up to see Santa and get our Little Golden Books. I finally get to the head of the queue, grab my book and then quickly squeeze Santa's hand. And sure enough, three of the fingers of his lily white gloves were stuffed with cotton wool. :(

:(:cry::cry::cry:

Spudley McSpudson would still be a better pick than Watts

Just solid recruiting picking them both to play multiple positions.....Come on you know it makes sense?

Good morning tan.

Friday :). Wooo. Although tonight i have to take my half sister to her primary school band concert. Like 2+ hours of primary school kids in big bands playing a mix of popular hits and classic big band songs...

Not much of a friday night plan... but at least its almost the weekend.

I went to one of these last night in town. Called Broadway hits I think, put on by Margate Primary. It was actually very good! With some very talented young-ens....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back