Player X vs Y vs Z - 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was Brian Speaking.

I get your point though.
Oh God. That bloke talks more s**t than anyone on this site. He said 100% we wouldn't get Boyd and if we tried to St Kilda would offer pick one and get him. Complete flog.

Beams.

Neale vs Tom Mitchell.

Both solid options - I've had both at some point.

But I would choose Neale because the only role he will play is as an inside mid whereas Mitchell was used in a run with role once or twice last season and more likely to be rotated out of the guts throughout a game due to the Swans stacked inside mid brigade.

R.Bonner(Port), M.Brown(WCE), M.Hibberd(North), C.Smith(Carl)
Which 2?
I don't think Brown will be best 22. And even if he is, his previous scoring has been pretty average. Will keep an eye on him during NAB though...

They're the 2 i have atm but some people have taken a liking to M.Brown(WCE) and Clem Smith might get games this year in with Yarrans and Menzel gone.
I wouldn't be surprised if eagles go with three tall defenders McKenzie brown and schofield and three attacking defenders hurn Sheppard and wellingham thus allowing McGovern and yeo too be freed up so I expect brown too be a solid pick early on

R.Bonner(Port), M.Brown(WCE), M.Hibberd(North), C.Smith(Carl)
Which 2?

Can't see Bonner playing early on... He's a bit down in the depth charts for mid sized half backs- Pittard, Krakouer, Broadbent, O'Shea, Jonas, Clurey are ahead of him and not all those are best 22 IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back