Prediction Make the call

Remove this Banner Ad

Make: Lennon. Will be a fixture on the forward flank most of the season.
Break: Chaplin. Will provide valuable on field leadership for our reserves with the occasional cameo in the 22 when Rance falls of an exercise bike.

Make: Moore and Townsend, both will be regulars in our 22 and become absolute bulls in the middle which will see Cotch etc become the stars they are

Break: Yarran. Only for this season though. No pre season = s**t year.
Who goes out to make room for Moore and Townsend? Grigg? Who else?

All mine have been said so I'll stick my neck out with this one.

Break: Deledio. As in literally break. His body will say no more and he'll either not play many matches, or if he does, he won't play to the standard that we know him to.

I hope I'm wrong but I can just feel it in me bones.
You ought to know, having been watching him from the bushes for 5 years.

All mine have been said so I'll stick my neck out with this one.

Break: Deledio. As in literally break. His body will say no more and he'll either not play many matches, or if he does, he won't play to the standard that we know him to.

I hope I'm wrong but I can just feel it in me bones.

I didn't give your comment a like. But in the back of my mind I'd be lying if I said I hadn't had similar thoughts....

(Hope we are both extremely wrong... On the upside we have been taking good care of our boys in terms of recovery & injury care)

Break: Unfortunately I'm another for the Griff break camp.

Make: Flossy will become a gun extractor and distributor.

Make (In the eyes of everyone else): Dusty will top 3 on the Brownlow, and if he doesn't win will be seen as hard done by.

Make (Outside chance): Lennon. Oozes class - will be either this year or the next.

Break (body): Hate to say it but theres a couple of defenders who look like their bodies will never be able to stand up.

Break: Unfortunately I'm another for the Griff break camp.

Make: Flossy will become a gun extractor and distributor.

Make (In the eyes of everyone else): Dusty will top 3 on the Brownlow, and if he doesn't win will be seen as hard done by.

Make (Outside chance): Lennon. Oozes class - will be either this year or the next.

Break (body): Hate to say it but theres a couple of defenders who look like their bodies will never be able to stand up.

Like the owl said.......Whoooo?

Hooking up a popular pick with a speculative pick for each.

Make - Conca will succeed and add to inside midfield, Menadue to make big inroads towards 2017 best 22.

Break - Griffiths is not good enough and Lambert will be overtaken by others and be lining up with his best mate by mid season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Make- Relton Roberts. Star obviously, but will get more midfield time this season. 70 percent mid/30 percent forward.

Break- Trent Cotchin. Sick of this pretty boy as the face of the club, faux a grader and could be tagged out of the game by a turtle.

Last edited:
Make: Conca. amazing how quickly people have gone off him due to one injury interrupted year

Break: Lennon. One way player, no defensive intensity and doesn't seem to have the work rate/determination when the opposition has the ball, so wont get much game time.

I'm backing Griffiths in... He'll kick a bag one game... 8+
And further, is especially important to give maric a chop out as Hampson sure as hell won't.

Break... Hampson
Can you break something that was never fixed to begin with?

Make: Townsend (ala Miles)

Break: Lambert (as a result of the above and Conca/Vlas to mid) he will be depth and shown to be a very good VFL player at best)

Cotchin to out do his 2012, finish top 5 in the brownlow and kicks over 20 goals.

Make: Conca. amazing how quickly people have gone off him due to one injury interrupted year

Break: Lennon. One way player, no defensive intensity and doesn't seem to have the work rate/determination when the opposition has the ball, so wont get much game time.
Why you hate lennon brah

Remove this Banner Ad

Back