We must stop deluding ourselves, a full re-build is needed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Magic! :D:D:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Nexus, come back to revel in our next injury please ... get in nice & close so we can melt you with a bucket of water - who's with me?
Here was me thinking she was off to see the wizard to find a brain

This thread just keeps getting worse and worse. Opposition supporters must be laughing at our stupidity here.
Ours or the OP? Ours for biting? I think all BigFooty knows of the OP and it's circumstances, who it works for, etc.

Nexus is the best thing to happen to this board - the post-rate skyrockets every time.

Congrats NH - although it IS like shooting fish in a barrel. I can't believe we fall for it EVERY SINGLE TIME!

We should pack our bags right now and hang up the boots. I can imagine the papers

"St Kilda's Season 09 is falling apart right in front of the world as St Kilda superstar Leigh Fisher coming off 6 consecutive BOG's in the Saints hot start to the season has been struck by injury."
"While in the betting tonight the Saints have gone out from $1.40 out to one million dollars, while in the flag betting St Kilda have drifted from $4.50 to about 5 billion dollars."

Jack Steven stubbed his toe in the bathroom this morning.

Where were ya on that one Nexus? You're slipping!

It's slipping again, where's the swipe at Eddy obviously pulling a heart string to be replaced by Big Mac and our season now being derailed because he's gone emo!:eek:

Funniest thread ever!

Nex would be a great fisherman. Gets opposition supporters to bite and her/his/its own fans as well.

No doubt a troll of the highest order and probably not even a St Kilda fan.

Hardened skulls - CLASSIC!

I can't believe that she's still going.

Classic!

I agree with what you say above. Let me clarify what I mean by a Full Re-Build.

We need to clear our list of all the oldies eithet by de-listing or by trade. That means that anyone older than 28 is gone. We then need to de-list all of the dead wood as well. In other words, players that we think are not up to AFL standard. If we were to do that we would in all honesty lose about 14 players.

The result would be that we would go down to the bottom 4 and stay there for probably at least 3 years before we started to show improvement. During those 3 years we would need to draft the best possible youngsters in the National Draft. Then it would take another 2 years after that before we were a top 4 team again. That would mean Rooey and Kosi and Fisher would be almost 30 and still in their prime to have another shot at a flag.

If we don't do this now and we keep just plugging gaps in our list we will continue to be thereabouts without any real chance of winning the premiership. Lyon would probably keep coaching until 2012 and then get the flick. The new coach will come in and all our stars would be nearly 30 and it will be an even bigger re-build facing the club than by doing it now.

How about this little gem?

^^^
That'll be a good time to bottom out. While GC17 have already signed up a couple of dozen 17 year olds and will get about half of the first 20 in the National draft.

I agree with what you say above. Let me clarify what I mean by a Full Re-Build.

We need to clear our list of all the oldies eithet by de-listing or by trade. That means that anyone older than 28 is gone. We then need to de-list all of the dead wood as well. In other words, players that we think are not up to AFL standard. If we were to do that we would in all honesty lose about 14 players.

The result would be that we would go down to the bottom 4 and stay there for probably at least 3 years before we started to show improvement. During those 3 years we would need to draft the best possible youngsters in the National Draft. Then it would take another 2 years after that before we were a top 4 team again. That would mean Rooey and Kosi and Fisher would be almost 30 and still in their prime to have another shot at a flag.

If we don't do this now and we keep just plugging gaps in our list we will continue to be thereabouts without any real chance of winning the premiership. Lyon would probably keep coaching until 2012 and then get the flick. The new coach will come in and all our stars would be nearly 30 and it will be an even bigger re-build facing the club than by doing it now.
Wow, does anyone see what is wrong here? Anyone?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes this thread has provided some quality lulz, but best if we just ignore it. Seriously, why reply?
Contrary to popular belief, this guy is not a Saints supporter. :eek: ZOMGWTFBBQ!11!!
Ignore list.

Yes this thread has provided some quality lulz, but best if we just ignore it. Seriously, why reply?
Contrary to popular belief, this guy is not a Saints supporter. :eek: ZOMGWTFBBQ!11!!
Ignore list.
Excuse me CHBench, upto the end of 2007 I was a member for 23 consecutive years, including being a Social Club member for the last 10.

Wow, CHB, you got under Nexus' skin...

But seriously, Nexus, wouldn't you agree that the Saints are playing some wonderful and exciting footy at the moment (your hero does) ? If you still are a St Kilda supporter (which I assume you are given your response to CHB's posting), wouldn't you think it is time to swallow your pride, renew your membership and celebrate a good season with the rest of us here ?

(you will still have North to satisfy your trolling needs...)

Ignore list.

You are completely correct. The guy was stupid enough to admit he was an Essendon support years ago over at SS.

He also has trolled at BigFooty under DCCCityWest and posted a thread on the main board on the night of the final against Melbourne in 2006 that three St.kilda players were out - ALL THREE PLAYED.

He is not a Saints supporter. he is also a coward and a liar. Has attempted to say he has seen me on the Moorabbin Wing when I dont sit there for games.

Was IP banned from SS and then sent numerous PM's to me and other members on here pleading to be let back.

The moron is an oxgyen thief and has never been a Saints supporter - consecutive member for 23 years :rolleyes:

If this idiot said good morning to me I would put on my pyjama's and go to bed.

best thing the mods could do here would be banned the Essendon supporter troll.

Absolute tool with a capital T.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back