2012 Membership Tally - Part2

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond: 42,893

Pretty sure we are now ahead of Essendon (targeting 60,000) and obviously Carlton.

Amazing support for a side that finished 12th vs others said to be contending

At this stage it looks as though most teams will at the very least match last seasons numbers, with several that will top them well.

Teams that look likely not to achieve 2011 Memberships look like Geelong, St.Kilda, Melbourne and the Bulldogs.
Geelong and The Bulldogs may get close, but St.Kilda and Melbourne look to be really lagging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently there was an artcle in the west aussie on the weekend which didnt make the online edition that said there was about 41,000 members. I cant verify it though

Just following up

The article in last Saturdays West Australian in an article near the front on P14 says the Dockers have listed their current membership at 40,838 - Target 43,714 to beat the current record of 43343 set in 2007.
Last year at this time they had 38,496 so they should get to the new figure by June.

The Eagles are full with 9383 Families on waiting list who are entitled to 4 tickets each.

Still looking for article itself online

Just following up

The article in last Saturdays West Australian in an article near the front on P14 says the Dockers have listed their current membership at 40,838 - Target 43,714 to beat the current record of 43343 set in 2007.
Last year at this time they had 38,496 so they should get to the new figure by June.

The Eagles are full with 9383 Families on waiting list who are entitled to 4 tickets each.

You're hardcore Wookie to dig up an article in an interstate newspaper. :p

But I note Freo are flogging off a 3 game ticket for a few of the early games of the year. I don't think it's considered a membership though. Obviously our membership staff haven't been to the Victorian school of artificially propping up membership numbers.

You're hardcore Wookie to dig up an article in an interstate newspaper. :p

But I note Freo are flogging off a 3 game ticket for a few of the early games of the year. I don't think it's considered a membership though. Obviously our membership staff haven't been to the Victorian school of artificially propping up membership numbers.

Was emailed to me by a guy who lives there which is why i havent listed a reference yet

Just following up

Yikes.

If the likes of Hawthorn can have over 50 000 Members then West Coast and Fremantle are capable of having over 50 000 Members. West Coast has the scope to challenge Collingwood.

Just following up

Here
http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/breaking/13190578/high-demand-drives-up-footy-membership-fees/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back