Trent (Brother of Delta) Goodrem: Got to Be A Publicity Stunt

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
ordered off said:
Especially when morons like yourself don't even care about those who suffer cancer.

They get the celebs to promote it because they need the big ppl there doing so. The cancer sufferers need the funding to keep programs running. You don't understand why but I can tell you, you wouldn't want to be paying an arm and a leg for your relies who were left to die from the illness.

My cousin's wife had cancer but now she is in remission which is ok. She goes around promoting cancer awareness considering she has had both breast and bone cancer.

It makes ppl angry and sick to their stomach when ppl like yourself dgaf about the illness.

Oh grown a brain. My Aunt died of breast cancer, so shut the fxxx up about me 'not giving a fxxx about people with cancer'.

The fact is i (and a lot of people) resent Delta and her 'people' for using her illness to gain publicity. Thats not the same thing as not caring about people with cancer.

You idiot.

And whats this obsession with the word jealousy? We are all meant to be jealous of some chick whose life revolves around getting on the cover of Womans Day are we?

UNIT said:
Oh grown a brain. My Aunt died of breast cancer, so shut the fxxx up about me 'not giving a fxxx about people with cancer'.

The fact is i (and a lot of people) resent Delta and her 'people' for using her illness to gain publicity. Thats not the same thing as not caring about people with cancer.

You idiot.

And whats this obsession with the word jealousy? We are all meant to be jealous of some chick whose life revolves around getting on the cover of Womans Day are we?
You're just plain jealous. You are jealous of those who have more money and who are promoting the illness because they choose to help out. Whilst mr tightarse, who doesn't seem to care in the world about why these guys are promoting awareness of cancer, can go rot in hell due to his attitude.
Oh and if you get sick nobody will give a rats about your illness and won't raise money for you when you get sick.

Oh I have had plenty of my relies who have had cancer, Some of them have beaten it, the rest of them have died from it.
I haven't gone off my rocker all because of some celeb promoting cancer.
You have. Why? because you think you are better than everyone else.
Which means you really don't have a life.

ordered off said:
You're just plain jealous. You are jealous of those who have more money and who are promoting the illness because they choose to help out. Whilst mr tightarse, who doesn't seem to care in the world about why these guys are promoting awareness of cancer, can go rot in hell due to his attitude.
Oh and if you get sick nobody will give a rats about your illness and won't raise money for you when you get sick.

Oh I have had plenty of my relies who have had cancer, Some of them have beaten it, the rest of them have died from it.
I haven't gone off my rocker all because of some celeb promoting cancer.
You have. Why? because you think you are better than everyone else.
Which means you really don't have a life.

Delta is promoting HERSELF you naive little child.

I give up.

Is she? Or is that just u mirrowing of your negative attitude of the world?

I usually don't mind your posts UNIT but to hang ******** on a kid trying to play footy coz of a connection you sumone u deem to be 'self promoting' is a bit sad.

I thought we wanted to devope the game in northern States. Good way to do that would be to encourage young players.

Sedition said:
Is she? Or is that just u mirrowing of your negative attitude of the world?

I usually don't mind your posts UNIT but to hang ******** on a kid trying to play footy coz of a connection you sumone u deem to be 'self promoting' is a bit sad.

I thought we wanted to devope the game in northern States. Good way to do that would be to encourage young players.
totally agree

UNIT said:
Delta is promoting HERSELF you naive little child.

I give up.
Nah. It is just you promoting your negative attitude in the world.

You hate Delta Goodrem and you decided to pick on her brother who has got more talent than what you do.

It is a fact that Delta had Hodgkins Disease.

It is a fact that Delta wants to help those who want to be free of cancer.

That's not promoting herself, unit. It is called promoting cancer awareness. Something that you dgaf about even if your aunt passed away. You wouldn't care how much money it cost your uncle to pay for all the treatment. Oh no, you don't give a rat's.

Yep that's your attitude standing out. Negative about all the things in the world.

alot of venom on this page-dont worry,i've got gloves on.I'll go on the record as saying that young Goodrem isn't too bad a player for East Coast(SydAFL) sometimes hits the right spots out there,but as has been said previously,he is miles and miles away from AFL,or possibly even VFL level at present.i saw that Sports Tonight bit Unit,and 7 of my mates all said the same thing as you-"he looked like he was struggling" "bit out of his depth" "can this boy keep up with the men" and then it came,from the back of the room-"he's only a chance coz of his surname" which is rife in this league,and most other leagues as well. But,give the kid a wrap for having a dip, he knows how big a step it is,and is willing to have a go. And 'ordered off' he would've played most of his footy in Sydney, and a handful in Canberra,yeah?if so,i reckon(personally)Unit has him covered in terms of a higher level.I mean,would an AFL club prefer a young fella coming thru West Perth(Even if its colts)or a fella who has Sydney AFL on his CV?I'm Sydney through and through, but also know that WAFL takes precedence over SAFL,no question.Look at the past few drafts.And you seem passionate about Delts,she only lives around the corner, dont suppose you could put in a good word for me?

I'd be very surprised if he gets picked up. He plays off a half back flank, pushing up onto a wing and doesn't really stand out for me. He's way too slight to really make any impression. I'd be giving more time to Kieren Jack (son of former Australian RL fullback Garry Jack) who plays as a midfielder and the Swans seem more interested in those types of players.

UNIT said:
Goodrem%20Trent2.jpg

Trent Goodrem

I must say i found it hilarious to turn on Sports Tonight last night and see this young fella struggling to keep up during the first day of Swans pre season training. Did anyone else see it? He looked dead set like one of those poor bastards you see in latter stages of a marathon where its all jelly legs and hallucination's. Except the drill looked suspiciously like a 3 km time trial... :(

Just curious 'Bloods' supporters and bandwagoners, are the Swans seriously considering drafting this child or is it just a bit of mutually beneficial publicity for the Swans and "Australia's Biggest Media WhoreTM" Delta Goodrem?.

If he wasnt 'Our' Delta's brother would he be even getting a look in? Honestly?

Can the boy actually play???

Ive got a horrible feeling he is going to get drafted (even if its just to a rookie list) even if he cant.

No Trent Goodrem in Rookie Draft.

The bloke cant be that bad, key player for Centrals arguably best club outside AFL and has a Jack Oatey Medal (BOG in SANFL GF).

Is he a mature age prospect? Still pretty young age wise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might be worth drafting him for the Brad Miller-rule - just to get Delta around the club. Has to be good for morale.

Seems to be one of the better players in the SANFL, why hasnt he taken that next step to AFL?

Being a NSW boy, giants didnt even give him a look in. Particularly being Delta's brother would help their marketing.

Ps: Big bump I know haha.

I'd be very surprised if he gets picked up. He plays off a half back flank, pushing up onto a wing and doesn't really stand out for me. He's way too slight to really make any impression. I'd be giving more time to Kieren Jack (son of former Australian RL fullback Garry Jack) who plays as a midfielder and the Swans seem more interested in those types of players.

Great call.

applause.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back