Post your favourite VFL/AFL North Melbourne related image

Remove this Banner Ad

Just been looking through the thread on the Main board about Fav AFL pictures.Thought I'd start our own 'favourite North Melbourne picture thread'. Post all your related North Melbourne pics here :thumbsu:

hairykanga.gif

bestmark2007.jpg

The Messiah!
GALL_KANGAS_SS8_gallery__258x400.jpg

PM_fans2_wideweb__470x274,0.jpg

careyflag420-420x0.jpg

Also absolutely adore the photo of Ron Casey staring down at the 1996, just fills me with emotion every single time. Can't see to find it online though, I know I have it in an old Roos News, so I might dig out & scan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You want the greatest mark of all time? Brett Allison's is the best I've ever seen - this picture doesn't do it justice.

265487_1_M.jpg

Agree - but had Dugdale taken that mark it would have been better. Look at the height and reach. Love Fruitys! And I love the one of carey holding off four bomber squibs.

Anyone got that picture of Schimma with John Kennedy after the 85 elimination final? That is the greatest photo in the history of our club as far as I'm concerned.

Totally agree.

Mate I've been looking for that pic for years.

If anybody out there has it PM me.

Ta.

Anyone got that picture of Schimma with John Kennedy after the 85 elimination final? That is the greatest photo in the history of our club as far as I'm concerned.

100% agree.

That image is known as "The Required Effort", and I am perplexed as to why the club has never had it on permanent sale in the Roo shop.

In fact, if there is something I could fault about the Rooshop, it's that it pays precious little attention to merchandising champions of bygone eras. I have bought it up in the past that the club should acquire a "memorabilia vault" of items signed by past champions and release these pieces from time to time. There's no chance of getting a Les Foote or Mick Nolan item anymore and I'd kill for a Tedd Jarrard piece.

I'm sure the club used to have that famous photo of Schimma and John Kennedy up on the wall at Arden Street. I can remember seeing it years ago. It was on the wall where you walked in to the front office (if that makes sense!). Not in the old social club building, but in the other building where the offices were (are?)

I reckon I have that photo in one of my old scrapbooks somewhere too!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back