Hooper to Tigers in exchange for Meyer

Remove this Banner Ad

archie10

Draftee
Sep 18, 2007
Australia
AFL Club
Richmond
I don't post alot as I don't really have time, but a trade is just about to be completed and it doesn't seem as it is posted here, so I thought I'd share it with the masses.

I have an inside source at trade week - they get their mobiles taken off them on the way in but one of my mate took another in and ducked out to the toilets to give me the call.

The word is that Brisbane's Rhan Hooper is off to the Tigers in exchange for Richmond's Danny Meyer. Interesting news, thought I'd pass it on...

I don't post alot as I don't really have time, but a trade is just about to be completed and it doesn't seem as it is posted here, so I thought I'd share it with the masses.

I have an inside source at trade week - they get their mobiles taken off them on the way in but one of my mate took another in and ducked out to the toilets to give me the call.

The word is that Brisbane's Rhan Hooper is off to the Tigers in exchange for Richmond's Danny Meyer. Interesting news, thought I'd pass it on...

That's a HUGE trade if true...Lions get royally reamed :eek:

The old 2 mobile trick. Very sneaky :rolleyes:
039_4084~Get-Smart.jpg

"Would you believe three mobiles??"

Hope he gets caught in the dunny next time. You think everyone here is that stupid........ Troll.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought I'd pass on that Brisbane must also be looking to bend over and cop it if they accept such a deal. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back