Selection Night Transcript - Port v Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 27, 2004
Burton
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Southampton FC
Mark Williams: OK fellas, last week we um………. all witnessed one of the greatest individual performances by a Port Adelaide player. I like many thought that ah……………his career was coming to a close. He has served this club with great distinction and ah……………….not only won back the respect of the footy community which is terrific but ah……………. also the Cibo Glenelg SANFL Player of the Week Award. Toby should be very proud of himself.

Peter Rohde: We should also take the opportunity to congratulate Tredders on his match winning performance and as such, have invited Wazza to join our meeting today.

Mark Williams: Yeah terrific effort Warren and I see you have bought Surg with you.

Warren Tredrea: Yeah, he is still stuck to my hip.

Tony McGuiness: Congratulationth on your game Tredderth, 7:4 ith a great return.

Warren Tredrea: Thanks Tony, still spewin about the 4 points but happy with the seven goals, 15 kicks, 5 handballs, 11marks of which 4 were contested, 1 tackle and the match saving mark.

Mark Williams: OK we um………didn’t get any ah……………reports or injuries from the Richmond game so does anyone besides Toby look like maybe coming in.

Adam Kingsley: Have they managed to get Sal’s shoulder back in yet?

Matthew Primus: No, still working on it.

Peter Rohde: I think we should keep it simple; Rodan is a bit short on form so let’s just do Salopek for Rodan swap.

Mark Williams: Is Kane going to be 100% this week, how is he?

Warren Tredrea: Spewin.

Mark Williams: What’s wrong Tredders?

Warren Tredrea: I was taking about Kane spewin.

Mark Williams: OK it’s the Indigenous Round this week so lets ah…………. make sure we get around all of our indigenous players and make sure it’s a good day for them.

Domenic Cassisi: Why don’t they have an Italian Round?

Peter Rohde: You cannot have a round for everyone, if you have an Italian round, Bob and D-Rod will want a Fijian Round, Salopek will want a Croatian Round and Surjan will want a Hungarian round. Where would it all end?

Domenic Cassisi: But surely we Italians have contributed more to this country. We gave Australia good pizza, good drugs and Tony Liberatore.

Peter Rohde: Well we didn’t steal your country Dom so don’t hold your breath.

Domenic Cassisi: Well I will be talking to Demetriou about this.

Tony McGuiness: Good luck with that Dom, cant thee a Greek doing any favorth for you Italianth.

LOL at Tredders saying Surj was still stuck to his hip. Bit of man love there straight after the siren went.

Mark Williams: OK fellas, last week we um………. all witnessed one of the greatest individual performances by a Port Adelaide player. I like many thought that ah……………his career was coming to a close. He has served this club with great distinction and ah……………….not only won back the respect of the footy community which is terrific but ah……………. also the Cibo Glenelg SANFL Player of the Week Award. Toby should be very proud of himself.

Probably the best line yet. Gold.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Domenic Cassisi: But surely we Italians have contributed more to this country. We gave Australia good pizza, good drugs and Tony Liberatore.

Tony McGuiness: Good luck with that Dom, cant thee a Greek doing any favorth for you Italianth.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<3333 LOL!

italiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. <3

From memory, this is my personal favourite transcript over the journey thus far.

Very witty, so many quotes.

Mark Williams: Yeah terrific effort Warren and I see you have bought Surg with you.

Warren Tredrea: Yeah, he is still stuck to my hip.

Mark Williams: Is Kane going to be 100% this week, how is he?

Warren Tredrea: Spewin.

Peter Rohde: You cannot have a round for everyone, if you have an Italian round, Bob and D-Rod will want a Fijian Round, Salopek will want a Croatian Round and Surjan will want a Hungarian round. Where would it all end?

Peter Rohde: Well we didn’t steal your country Dom so don’t hold your breath.

Domenic Cassisi: Well I will be talking to Demetriou about this.

Everything I've quoted above is ****ing brilliant.

Gold.

5 stars.

that first line what a RIPPER, it was good all the way through but the first line was stunning :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

i was laughing out load for about a minute

Great work ETW :thumbsu:

I couldnt stop laughing about Surj being entrenched on Tredders hip.

Thanks for your efforts on producing this thread every week :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back