Player Watch #1 - Jesse Hogan - traded to Freo - #fistedforever

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he has bought an investment property in Perth. Is anyone here going to get their knickers in a twist?

Just like Prestia bought that house in Melbourne :>

edit - Did some reading on Demonland, rofl this is literally assumed because someone commented #firsthomeowner on a picture of Jesse and a couple mates at a riverside mansion. The post is a week old. Do you guys really think if he had bought a place we would have heard about it by now? The Fremantle board would having one of the great all time masturbation sessions over it.

Last edited:

Wait I just saw the Instagram post. We're seriously taking THAT as definitive proof he's bought a house?

Jeeeeeeesus.
Causing melts all over 'land.

Wait I just saw the Instagram post. We're seriously taking THAT as definitive proof he's bought a house?

Jeeeeeeesus.

I'll be worried if I see a Freo scarf hanging from the mailbox.

I'll be worried if I see a Freo scarf hanging from the mailbox.
I don't know if he reads BF, or that other one, but if he does then he should do just that as a pisstake. If in fact he does own the joint. Imagine the melt down then. :mad::mad:

I don't know if he reads BF, or that other one, but if he does then he should do just that as a pisstake. If in fact he does own the joint. Imagine the melt down then. :mad::mad:

Take a selfie while signing a contract extension with us whilst wearing a freo scarf. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all taking our footy's to yarra park tomorrow?
* yes! I can show Jesse how I can nearly kick a behind off my left! The ice pack on my face has nearly done its job so I'm totally ready

Probably a large group of MFC supporters heading down now. Hogan might have bitten of more than he can chew.
Still lets send a spy from Bigfooty, befriend him, report to the board regularly

Saw this thread bumped and convinced myself that it had to be news of Jesse signing a ten year deal.

If you need me I'll be over here with my head in the oven... **** you, guys.

Probably a large group of MFC supporters heading down now. Hogan might have bitten of more than he can chew.
Still lets send a spy from Bigfooty, befriend him, report to the board regularly

It's a super sneaky marketing thing, rumour is a new logo is coming out today.

By the time Jesse Hogans spawn is ready to play, his father will have already bought us so much success we'll be bored of winning premierships so it won't matter anyway. Cmon mate.
Ok, I'll send her along.

It's a super sneaky marketing thing, rumour is a new logo is coming out today.
Yes, with the news his morning it does seem like a clever marketing ploy

Saw this thread bumped and convinced myself that it had to be news of Jesse signing a ten year deal.

If you need me I'll be over here with my head in the oven... **** you, guys.
For some reason I have a sneaky feeling that may be announced tonight when the club officially unveils the new logo. If not, I'll be joining you in the oven.

For some reason I have a sneaky feeling that may be announced tonight when the club officially unveils the new logo. If not, I'll be joining you in the oven.
Perhaps that is the new logo: Hogan's signature on a long-term contract. Would be the best marketing the club could put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back