Player Watch #13 Clayton Oliver – UNPRECEDENTED 4 x B&F, 3 x AA, 2 x AFLCA Winner and Premiership Player

Remove this Banner Ad

He wouldn't have gone pick 4 if there was an issue with his bouncing of the ball. And I'm absolutely sure he wouldn't mind being refereed to as 'Clay' in some quarters.
I'm just gona call him 'Clover'.

So how are we going on nicknames. So far I've seen:

Clarry: Apparently his coach thought that was his name

The Hamburglar: A resemblance and a reference to his former body type
m8RuT14.jpg

Harold Gunderson: A strong resemblance
kLWibPY.png

Loving his selection of Darch Parish just has a really good vibe to it

I know they talk about outside speed being the be all and end all but only when you want to put teams to the sword, theres no outside speed in september its all about getting to the pill first and stopping anyone else

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol at the shorts having the old logo. GG Melbourne.

Actually, by the looks of it, nobody has any shorts with the new logo on it yet. In fact, the singlet is last years as well, given its the old monogram.

Going off the new gear on the Demons Shop being pre-order until the 14th, it obviously hasn't arrived for the players yet either. Perhaps they didn't send the new logo to New Balance until launch to keep it a secret ... Either that or NB have really dropped the ball.

Cant even get our new draftees the proper shorts....or maybe he is just too much of a beast and had to borrow and old pair of Petraccas because thats all that fit? :rainbow:
Dean Kent would be edging out Dunn you'd think in the booty stakes.

Actually, by the looks of it, nobody has any shorts with the new logo on it yet. In fact, the singlet is last years as well, given its the old monogram.

Going off the new gear on the Demons Shop being pre-order until the 14th, it obviously hasn't arrived for the players yet either. Perhaps they didn't send the new logo to New Balance until launch to keep it a secret ... Either that or NB have really dropped the ball.

All of the boys had the new shorts on going by the pictures.

Plus look at those Quads on Petracca :eek:
upload_2015-12-7_19-35-13.png

W/R/T the shorts - most likely answer is that NB would have had issues with their makers and not had the new ones available for preseason.

Source: I made this up entirely, but having spent most of my adult life running from the fact I have sporting goods retailing coursing through my veins, it's more likely that than the club not having enough for the new kids.

All of the boys had the new shorts on going by the pictures.

Plus look at those Quads on Petracca :eek:
View attachment 198840

When I posted that, the pics from Friday Training hadn't gone up yet ... so it made perfect sense at the time!

On Petracca ... sweet jesus! Although it was frustrating at the time, i think we'll look back at the 12 month delay to his career as one of the most important times of it. Like Hogan before him, 12 months of building strength and fitness look like he'll be ready to tear things apart from Day 1

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back