Past #2: Ed Lower - #10 in '05 RD - TOD review posts 1192 & 1194 - delisted end '11 - BB housemate '13

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently he was about to go on a Europe holiday in a weeks time when he got the call that he was going to be on the show. Probably should have gone on the holiday instead :p

He'll soak it all up though. He's in sports management so he'll be more publicly recognised when the show finishes. Not to mention all that CLEO bachelor of the year jazz. I wouldn't at be surprised if they did some ridiculous Australian Bachelor show with Ed as the bloke.

He may have. Maybe if they still had the 'Big Brother Up Late' show we might have seen it :stern look

that's what they need, more booze. Back in the day Big Brother was sponsored by Heineken. Now it looks like they get one night to cut loose. Less 'tim is playing the game', more alcohol fueled regrets!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ed sucks so bad for the show. If he wasn't decent looking, he would of been the first person evicted.

I for one enjoy what Ed brings to the show. If he wasn't an ex-North player I wouldn't give a s**t, that's gotta be said though.

I always pictured you as someone who likes...toilet humour!!!! eh...eh...eh

85628-Abe-Simpson-walking-in-and-out-the-simp.gif

I'd send in Narni's dad, he's gone viral!

Haha, my Dad is good mates with Monty. It's not hard to see where Nathan gets it from.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back