Retired # 2: Tom Bellchambers - Knocks Cam Mooney the **** out - 24/5

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Bellchambers must’ve done some boxing stuff previously even if he wasn’t in active training. You don’t learn footwork and positioning like that in three weeks, especially not as a lumbering ruckman
Bullshiit Lore !!

You have obviously never seen a Rocky film montage.

If Sylvester Stallone has taught me anything it’s that you can train for any fight in 3 weeks!

Man, idk, something about watching Mooney get knocked out makes me feel sad.
Also TBell looks like he could literally eat him if he wanted to - are they even in the same weight bracket??
TBC has about 25kg and 15cm over him, so definitely not. Mooney has been training a lot longer though. Bellchambers only trained for 3 weeks.

Looking at it though, Bellchambers definitely has more than the 3 weeks of training... like he has skills that you don't just acquire after 3 weeks training. I suspect he probably did boxing when he was at Essendon as like a contact training thing or something... we know Jobe did and they're the same era. Probably hasn't done it for a while but you don't suddenly forget.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom had a 7 cm height advantage, and obviously heavier. Moody had 3 mths to prepare and was in good shape and confident. Tom said he lost 7 kilos in the 3 weeks training he did. Loved watching Moody get sat down and the looks of his On the Couch mates, gold!

I think Bellchambers was rubbing it in when he said multiple times that he trained for three weeks. Mooney had said that he had been training since last year for this.

Sent from my SM-F936B using Tapatalk
I'd believe it. Bellchambers is significantly taller, heavier and with a longer reach.

His form was shithouse, to be expected of course, but he certainly looked like a bloke who decided to turn up and wave his arms around.

Man, idk, something about watching Mooney get knocked out makes me feel sad.
Also TBell looks like he could literally eat him if he wanted to - are they even in the same weight bracket??
Agreed. That's not good for anyone. Whoever thought it was a good idea to let a 43 year old get smashed by someone so much younger and bigger needs to get their head read.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back