Delisted #20: Jackson Merrett - not offered a contract for 2019 - 22/8

Remove this Banner Ad

proud to claim i stayed on board while you all dropped off like flies!

Same, one of my favourites. They're my favourite player at Essendon. Apart from the Kommer chameleon.

Don't think I dropped off really. Just thought he needed a run in his real spot not in the fwd pocket. Given what his brother's done, I always thought he was worth persisting with, genetics mean he'd be as bad as Justin Crawford at worst.

In the front of my mind sat his beginning to the season a few years back - when he was roaming up and down the wing racking up big numbers.

My coach always told me as a player you are as good as your best ever game.

He was so good that year, its only a matter of time (and opportunity) til it returns

In the front of my mind sat his beginning to the season a few years back - when he was roaming up and down the wing racking up big numbers.

My coach always told me as a player you are as good as your best ever game.

He was so good that year, its only a matter of time (and opportunity) til it returns
and the team was flying then...he was cream on the cake

everyone at work knows i do a rubbish lookalike but anyone see this?

Stan.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have always liked him but consistency is something he has struggled with previously. Really hope he can have a strong finish to 2015 to set him up for a break-out year next year

Haha! He does look like Quagmire. I wish Jackson would sleep with opponents wifes/girlfriends before games - would certainly help open up our midfield...

Note to self: do not become a development coach

Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Was great on the weekend, but I'd like to see more.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back