2009 Membership Tally

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm with SLF on this one. Spelling and grammer is fully sick

Please let the spelling mistake in there be a joke, otherwise you lose major Spelling Nazi points.

Add a few more in to the total. Finally sold my bunky non running Rx7. Now to convince my Dad and my best mate. I have been working on them for years though. It's an uphill battle. :(

Add a few more in to the total. Finally sold my bunky non running Rx7. Now to convince my Dad and my best mate. I have been working on them for years though. It's an uphill battle. :(

Chip in a couple bucks and it should work.

Just updated 22308 .

This update takes in memberships sold on Friday and Saturday morning (and of course internet sales,which I assume would not be many)so we are looking at 221 memberships sold over one and a half days.

This week should see a real surge.

Just updated 22308 .

This week should see a real surge.

Lets hope so KL as 22300 is a piss poor number in fact the Lions @ 22500 are in front of us, I don't think any of us would of expected that so close to the start of the season.

Lets hope so KL as 22300 is a piss poor number in fact the Lions @ 22500 are in front of us, I don't think any of us would of expected that so close to the start of the season.
Recent graphs have suggested a slight slow down, but hardly "piss poor". If we were at pre-2008 figures, that would be piss poor. Have some perspective.

halffullstopper300.jpg

(originally quoted by Limerick)
From the 14k we need to deduct 2-3k sympathy members and approx 5k due to the usual churn factor. However new members (some being churns from earlier years) usually just out weigh the churn loss therefore add 3k (as we already have approx 2k new members). Therefore it appears we are heading for a 32k total.

Limerick knows his stuff- take note.

We are on target for 32000 stay positive, stay strong

Do people often buy memberships on game day (from the marquees)?

Also our first 2 games are away games in Melbourne so people buying the 11 home game membership arent missing any "home member" games

Speaking to Eugene today in my interview(will elaborate more in another thread), he told me that we have signed 4000 new members and have 12k members left to sign up.

The 4k new is a significant recent increase. Hopefully this means a higher level of new than in previous years. Additionally the Carey initiative, which is being well managed, could add a few more.

Sign ups at the first 2 games could be low as these are away games. If we do well against Melb and the Bulldogs, I would expect a good sign up at Rd 3 onwards.

Still hopeful of 32k+

Please let the spelling mistake in there be a joke, otherwise you lose major Spelling Nazi points.

Yeah well, everyone knows Nazzi is speld with 2 z's, c'mon :D

Anyhoo back on topic, a not so funny thing happened last week whilst paying the rent. We've got this new "convenient" set up where, you pay the rent through some dodgy website

We've discovered that if the webpage returns an error, it says the payment is unsuccessful, but really your money has gone into their greedy little mitts

Long story short, we ended up paying the rent 5 times :eek:. got 3 refunds back, so we've ended up a month ahead in the rent :mad:. So to celebrate I've decided **** it, I'm buying the annual family membership early (usually waits for a bit)

So this thursday (payday) I'm walking North from work down to the Rooshop to add to the total

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bitch slap.

I found this post written by a Hawk supporter on the main board in replay to an Adelaide troll.

Instead of guessing - pop in on the North board and read their post on membership numbers if you are that concerned - the guys there have some great graphs using historical data to plot where they will most likely finish. Some real effort put into their outlook, not just plucking numbers. It still looks like they may get to 30,000.

lololololol

They do relaise the graphs are 95% taking the piss, right????

btw, with Carey back at the club I'm predicting membership to surge towards 40k. Exciting times:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Im sure he realises which ones are piss takes and which ones aren't.

As someone who has taken the piss out of the graphs, can I just say the real ones are really good and informative, and hopefully one day I will mature to the point where I don't automatically bag anything I'm slightly jealous of.

hmmm, I just got a bar graph....600 memberships in one day?

I don't think it's as straightforward as that.

I'm sure they have backlogs in processing,etc.

Still, good to have a big jump. I'm still confident of 30k+
great, there goes my bar (graph)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back