2012 Australian Open: Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta hand it to Murray, not letting it go without a fight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly not one of the worst semi finals as people were saying earlier. These long rallies and break points get the heart pumping.

It's been a cagey match, both have had their fair share of momentum. You can't expect perfect tennis all the time, it's a big match, and after 4 and a half hours+ the tennis isn't going to be pretty all the time.

Come on!! Murray fighting like i havent seen him before in this set!

From 2-5 to 5-5 :)

Certainly not one of the worst semi finals as people were saying earlier. These long rallies and break points get the heart pumping.

OOH YEAH BABY.

This game is approaching classic mode and Raffa is eating Paella and having a laugh probably.

CMON MURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah bit over the top some of those posts. There's a lot on line and it showed at times with both players gettin tight, but it has been good tense stuff.

Man i despise of Novak. The constant i cant breathe, bounce the ball 20 times.

Please win a Grand Slam this year Murray. Im tearing my hair out.

Exact same thoughts as you didak. Really love supporting the underdog and I've always found Djokovic sort of cocky ever since he came on the tour, what with his impressions of other players and the like.

Would love for Murray to get up and I knew he had it in him to come down from 5-2!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back