Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Noskova in 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Noskova in 3

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

im not talking about the first rounders, im going as deep as the 3rd round players, some of the top 30 seed players.

i've got 3 separate networks of friends who have all gone just to be social.

if you think the interest in tennis in australia is truly there, and big, then events like kooyong, adelaide, any cup ties, should be selling out, and they arent. we get tennis in this country for all of collectively 2 months of the year, and if the interest was there, the numbers would be there.

Fair enough.

Top 20 players are more of an indication to me. Some of the Top 30 players I would not recognise 🤣😂 For example Griekspoor, never seen a match of his. I would have no idea how to describe him. Top 20 I’d know them all.

Then you have players like Cazaux and Borges who I don’t blame people for not knowing.

C4C same with me on getting FoxSports, I don't have presently but once footy starts I will put in back on. I use to watch tennis all the time. I will probably get a streaming service sometime this year. I really miss watching the big torunaments.
I have Foxtel for other reasons still otherwise I’d pay for the streaming but can’t afford Fox and streaming service as well

I'm not sure why it's an issue though. It's what the AO is designed for and it does it well. There was good crowds at the United Cup/Brisbane from what I saw this year, not sure about numbers though.

I tried to buy Tickets to Brisbane a few days before & the only seats I could get were 💩

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back