Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rublev in 4

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Rublev in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the Carota boys, Sinners fan club lol one of my friends said once why are there guys dressed up as Carrots lol and I said cause Sinners got Orange hair well that’s what I’m assuming
Lol it's what anyone would assume. But it's from when he ate a carrot in between games during a ATP match in Austria 😄

Yep Rinky,Kubler,Thompson,Kokk etc all suffer the same problem cant win the big games or moments
most, if not all, including storm, werent and arent expected to win. so for all of them to win the "big game" or "moment" they'd have to be causing a huge upset.

i say just stop and enjoy an aussie playing out of their skin when they were expected to get done in straight sets

Yeah I'm spewing lol. Sounds like I'll get Novak ffs.

Don’t worry. De Minaur doesn’t even know where he is playing so I doubt these articles would know unless they have a connection who is an organiser at the AO. You might get lucky during the day session?

He made comments in the press conference today as someone asked him if he wanted to play RLA in that prime time slot. Basically replied with he will play wherever the organisers put him and won’t change his game whether early or late, on each different ground, but he’d love to play that ground in prime time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are there so many Ukrainian female players in the final 32 of the AO yet I can’t even name 1 Ukrainian male player in the ATP? 🤣

A bit weird there are some good Ukrainian ones in juniors though

Back