Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Rublev in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is the new daily thread.

My prediction is:
Sinner in straight sets and then he will take down Djokovic/Fritz in the SF in straight sets as well.

The pressure will get way too much for him in the final and he will lose to whoever is on the other side of the draw.

Better hope this one is better than Shelton one. Top 4 go into the semis for me, Carlos-Novak final which will be a classic.

Better hope this one is better than Shelton one. Top 4 go into the semis for me, Carlos-Novak final which will be a classic.

I think Sinner will make the final. Only because he has had an incredibly easy run. Much like Novak except he hasn’t dropped a set. So can’t see him losing both 3 sets and a match until he loses 1 set first.

There's a lovely video of Andrey playing cricket with a junior cricket team. It is so lovely to see him with the kids.

Always remember him being outspoken over the stuff his country is doing and offering alternatives. He is a wonderful guy off the court

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would much rather De Minaur lose hitting unforced errors down the line and deep. Instead of trying to keep it in play to prolong rallies.
Doesn’t hit enough winners nor enough errors .

You have to be prepared to miss and that’s what separates the top 5 and the 8-20 range.

One step forward, one step back.

It's not a bad tournament. This is not a bad loss. he was competitive, which was better than previous years. But he didn't win. W2-L14 at grand slam level against top 20 players.

I don't know if he can keep up his speed over 5 sets against players like Rublev. He has the game to do it over 2 or 3. But that last set was horrific bad. It was like previous years when he just got thrashed by Thiem/Novak etc. Too passive and one-dimensional.

Sinner is the ultimate winner here.

I think Sinner will make the final. Only because he has had an incredibly easy run. Much like Novak except he hasn’t dropped a set. So can’t see him losing both 3 sets and a match until he loses 1 set first.

Happy enough with the last two rounds from Novak, he’s just doing enough and has levels. Serve was a mile better the last two rounds. I’ll use a swimming term but as he’s got older he “tapers” himself in the first week of Slams.

It's not a bad tournament. This is not a bad loss. he was competitive, which was better than previous rounds. But he didn't win. W2-L14 at grand slam level against top 20 players.

I don't know if he can keep up his speed over 5 sets against players like Rublev. He has the game to do it over 2 or 3. But that last set was horrific bad. It was like previous years when he just got thrashed by Thiem/Novak etc. Too passive and one-dimensional.

I was surprised with his presser last round. Mentioned how he is conserving energy until finals. Looked pretty flat to me for someone conserving. (Not really a bad thing but needs to adapt to 5 set matches).

It's not a bad tournament. This is not a bad loss. he was competitive, which was better than previous years. But he didn't win. W2-L14 at grand slam level against top 20 players.

Rublev in my opinion will go in straight sets against dinner.

I agree with most of what you said I still loved how tried in last set though he was just being outclassed by a better player but I’m still proud of him fighting till that last game even though he probably knew he was guna get bageled

Massive call. I'd love for Sinner to do it. Alcaraz v Sinner is my dream final but honestly no one is beating Novak. After today I've officially resigned to it.

Back