2012 Australian Open: Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Ugh. The thought of all those 20 year old "Serbian" w***ers celebrating just pisses me off.

Why? Let them celebrate their heritage. its important to people.

Aussies celebrate if some bogan sportsman wins or if some Pom royal comes out for a visit.

Lol can Novak be anymore of an obnoxious twat? Crossing his chest and praying to god at match point like a knob. What an embarassment to Eastern Europe :eek:

Oh he mad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love you Rafa.

Well done to the Joker.

Nearly 6 hours and no breathing issues tonight by the Joker?

Loved how he just dropped after losing that point and how he had to do a injury whenever he lost a point. I mean s**t good match and well done but he'd have to be the biggest ******** in tennis.

what's your point?? 10 grand slams suggests it's pretty effective. not too mention he hits winners better than almost any other player on the circuit.

6 of them at slug-fest roland garros

His style of tennis is boring IMO.

This guy just sits behind the baseline waiting for the other guy to lose.

He's exceptional at it - chases down balls Michael Chang wouldn't get to - but it's the equivalent of bowling outside leg waiting for a batsman to top edge one to the 45.

**** that was huge, Nadal's retrieving in that last game was something out of this planet, I was starting to wonder just how Nole was going to win a point if Rafa was going to chase down every ****ing ball.

Just wish Bruce hadn't of come in with his 'well there's nothing I can say' line. Not only was it shithouse it took away from the moment imo, wish there had just been the crowd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back