Votes: 22 7.3%
  • Dayne Beams (Collingwood)

Votes: 10 3.3%
  • Someone else...

Votes: 11 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was a great acceptance speech, really learnt a lot about Jobe outside of footy. Thought it was a good telecast as well, loved the Stynes tribute.:thumbsu:

It just seems nothing will please some people, regardless of what Channel 7 do.
Not sure if serious

I like to see people who win medals deserve them - and if this is the medal for the best player in the game then Watson should be nowehre near it. By the way, Ablett didnt shaft Geelong - he achieved everything possible and is looking towards a challenege in training new guys and captaincy... thats why no one at geelong has ill towards him....

all i said is ablett was robbed - which he was
How much did you lose???? Bwaaaahaaaa...If Ablett stayed you would be premiers again...P.S proof read your posts before you post them, you don't come across as well as you could....Feel free to recognize a great year where you see it....Jobe truly deserved it this year!!!

So how much did you lose....bWAAAAHHAAAAAAA...

Nothing. I don't understand why you're being so defensive over this. Did Watson deserve the Brownlow? Yes. Did Watson deserve 3 votes in that particular game? No. It's just a pity he has to play with a bunch of overrated hacks.

Nothing. I don't understand why you're being so defensive over this. Did Watson deserve the Brownlow? Yes. Did Watson deserve 3 votes in that particular game? No. It's just a pity he has to play with a bunch of overrated hacks.
Dangerfield having 5 disposals in the last quarter compared to Watsons 10 might have been the difference.

Did everyone's multi bets get stuffed up by Griffen outpolling Boyd?
Everyone that I work with had Boyd down as a lock to get the most votes for the dogs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone that I work with had Boyd down as a lock to get the most votes for the dogs.

did they put the club leader multi bets back on ? am i right in thinking they canned them last year because the year before the bookies got absolutely slammed on them.... ?

Gerard Whately had Griffen outpolling Boyd.

Back