2013-14 FA Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

And back to this stupid argument both teams were predicted to go down and CP will finish above Hull therefore Pulis > Bruce. End of story

Who are the Mods around here? this thread is meant to be about the FA Cup... I think

And back to this stupid argument both teams were predicted to go down and CP will finish above Hull therefore Pulis > Bruce. End of story

Who are the Mods around here? this thread is meant to be about the FA Cup... I think

Threads are for stimulating discussion, its not our job to police them every time they stray off topic. Admittedly this one has been pretty poor, but generally they'll return back to the thread title when it becomes relevant.

No control over his playing group.
He tests their character and professionalism, and the majority of their team would rather have fun then put in a proper recovery.
Poor form.

No control over his playing group.
He tests their character and professionalism, and the majority of their team would rather have fun then put in a proper recovery.
Poor form.

Poor form from Bruce or the players?

Thought it was just a bit of fun myself, and there's so much talk about the character of the group it seems to do more good than harm. :)

Poor form from Bruce or the players?

Thought it was just a bit of fun myself, and there's so much talk about the character of the group it seems to do more good than harm. :)
pretty sure was just baiting you to start another stupid argument again.

Nothing wrong with what he did and probably does good for team morale and such, 1st time Hull has made the FA Cup final they deserved a night out on the town to celebrate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5pnp6.jpg

Maybe you can provide us with some footage of Hull winning trophies?

Sorry I forgot we were a club of Arsenal's resources, expected to be winning trophy after trophy.

I'll repeat my comment from the Matchday thread. For someone who defended their pathetic wheedling about Sheffield United as always loving the underdog story in the FA Cup, you've changed your tune incredibly quickly.

Sorry I forgot we were a club of Arsenal's resources, expected to be winning trophy after trophy.

I'll repeat my comment from the Matchday thread. For someone who defended their pathetic wheedling about Sheffield United as always loving the underdog story in the FA Cup, you've changed your tune incredibly quickly.
Was just a bit of banter buddy, calm down. Nobody expects you to be anywhere near Arsenal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back