2013/14 Melbourne Victory Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thomas is showing improvement as he eases into the role. Still tends to double punch some balls he should be taking, but he's keeping them out of the net at least.
He caught a couple though last night, which is a start. Just needs to build on that confidence he would have taken from those 2 or so he took late in the game. Looked much more decisive.

Quietly confident tonight, Brisbane have been a bit shaky the last few weeks while we have lifted ever since the champions league started. I hope we take a page out of the Newcastle book.

Pressure. Pressure. Pressure.

Sent from the future using Marty McFly

Quietly confident tonight, Brisbane have been a bit shaky the last few weeks while we have lifted ever since the champions league started. I hope we take a page out of the Newcastle book.

Pressure. Pressure. Pressure.

Not to mention our back line is depleted.

North, Franjic, Brown and Donachie all out. We're playing steffanutto in the guts

Not to mention our back line is depleted.

North, Franjic, Brown and Donachie all out. We're playing steffanutto in the guts

North is a big, big loss. I am really looking forward to this one!

Based on that display we have closed up a lot of the gap between us and Roar. Very promising signs. Just a pity we didn't get a point for our efforts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on that display we have closed up a lot of the gap between us and Roar. Very promising signs. Just a pity we didn't get a point for our efforts.

We still turned the ball over to many times, which was exactly the result of their goal, looking at the roar last night they are still miles ahead in terms of being clinical.
Can't see us beating them if we play them in a final or the Grand Final unless the Roar have one mega off day.

We still turned the ball over to many times, which was exactly the result of their goal, looking at the roar last night they are still miles ahead in terms of being clinical.
Can't see us beating them if we play them in a final or the Grand Final unless the Roar have one mega off day.
You never know in a do-or-die final, especially when the pressure will be all on them.

You never know in a do-or-die final, especially when the pressure will be all on them.
Absolutely. The fat lady hasn't sung yet.

Brisbane have delt with enough pressure over the last five year too suggest they can handle pressure no worries, we are just not good enough in comparison on merit to beat the Roar. We can't even beat the scum of SydneyFC ffs!!

*Look I would love nothing more to win the Grand Final you guys know that, but I just can't see it happening against the roar.

*note (feel free to sig the above statement)

Last edited:
Brisbane have delt with enough pressure over the last five year too suggest they can handle pressure no worries, we are just not good enough in comparison on merit to beat the Roar. We can't even beat the scum of SydneyFC ffs!!

*Look I would love nothing more to win the Grand Final you guys know that, but I just can't see it happening against the roar.

*note (feel free to sig the above statement)

Brisbane have every right to be favourites, and strong favourites. But it's not a foregone conclusion just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back