Opinion 2014-15 Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently the S.C.G pitch is more suited to the Indians.. So they said on SEN last night..

OK but can you please explain why the video screen at one stage said "Fruit and vegetables must not be taken out of Eden Park"

WTF?
been an Aussie invasion ! Found a dozen Queensland fruit fly in a neighbouring suburb so there's a big zone in Auckland where you cant move fruit or veges around. Haven't heard anything for a while so hopefully they've managed to eradicate it

I don't want to make this a "I'm not racist, but' post...but.

This Duckworth-Lewis bloke needs to be taken out back. This method of gaming is a disgrace and doesn't make any f***ing sense.

Don't sour grape me, fools. If the result was switched, I'd still be fuming just like when North receives a free kick that wasn't there.

Channel 9?

254588_10150207541898926_7692812_n.jpg

Some of us work ya bastard! ;)

Some of us got the day off !

I took a sickie to go to the 1992 WC Final, which was great, until I arrived at work the next day coughing and spluttering to be told by my then boss "Saw you on tv. Next time may I suggest you purchase tickets further back, presuming you don't wish to be spotted." Luckily said boss was a cricket tragic who completely understood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't want to make this a "I'm not racist, but' post...but.

This Duckworth-Lewis bloke needs to be taken out back. This method of gaming is a disgrace and doesn't make any f***ing sense.

Don't sour grape me, fools. If the result was switched, I'd still be fuming just like when North receives a free kick that wasn't there.

You fume when North receives a lucky free?

been an Aussie invasion ! Found a dozen Queensland fruit fly in a neighbouring suburb so there's a big zone in Auckland where you cant move fruit or veges around. Haven't heard anything for a while so hopefully they've managed to eradicate it

Ah ok. Thought it may have been some weird NZ equivalent of liquor licensing laws, involving fruit and veg.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back