2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freak of a goal from Finkler !
Though unfortunately this glorified (pun intended) pre-season comp has cost us 3 key players and possibly the game against Wellington as well.

So that's Leijer, Georgievski, Berisha, Delpierre and possibly Thompson (he said he is only crook) out of Monday night's game...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's bullsh!te if it does

It can work against you and for you

I think it worked for Sydney with Ognenovski being out of the FFA Cup side, no big loss, you'd rather focus on the league than the cup

Obviously it's going to bite us in the arse though. Leijer needs to learn some discipline. Can't really go blaming the ref for our loss though, had to take our chances, Barba had a particularly good one late on to make it 3-3

It can work against you and for you

I think it worked for Sydney with Ognenovski being out of the FFA Cup side, no big loss, you'd rather focus on the league than the cup

Obviously it's going to bite us in the arse though. Leijer needs to learn some discipline. Can't really go blaming the ref for our loss though, had to take our chances, Barba had a particularly good one late on to make it 3-3

Kosta can't finish for Sh!t.

Kosta can't finish for Sh!t.

Yes we all know that, although I'd rather have a Kosta that can dribble with great close control and set up attacks like he's been doing the last few weeks, than a Kosta whose only attribute is pace (i.e. the last couple of years)

So that's Leijer, Georgievski, Berisha, Delpierre and possibly Thompson (he said he is only crook) out of Monday night's game...

What a bloody nightmare that turned out to be!

Ansell must be getting close to fitness again. Hope he's ready or Broxy may have to play CB again amongst a midget defence..

Last edited:
happy we're out of this mickey mouse cup. the league is the only thing we should be focussing on. nothing else.*

* if we won id be first in line to celebrate and congratulate, and proclaim the ffa cup as the most prestigious comp on hte land

happy we're out of this mickey mouse cup. the league is the only thing we should be focussing on. nothing else.*

* if we won id be first in line to celebrate and congratulate, and proclaim the ffa cup as the most prestigious comp on hte land

Would have liked to have won it personally. But having it out of the way can allow us to concentrate on the regular season - provided we have enough players left of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back