2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makarounas, Murnane and FBK in for Leijer, Geria and Thompson. Georgievski back on the bench :)
Worried about Archie. Playing him for the full 90 in Geelong in the heat was f***ing stupid

Barbarouses will be fine. He has been the best performed wide man in the league all season. He is entitled to a bad game here and there. He is a star.

Connor Pain really has no place anywhere near our side. If everyone has it in for Barbarouses, Pain is atrocious. He looks "fast" but all he does is run in straight lines directly into trouble and the opposition. He has no ability to beat any defender or be creative with a pass.
Unlike Barbarouses, Pain can actually put the ball in the net, which goes a fair way to winning games. If you're judging Pain on his 10 minutes against Perth when he kept receiving the ball in no space, then you're being a very harsh judge. Pain has been excellent this year, Barbarouses not so much. His finishing tarnishes everything he does to get the ball into a good position.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I CANT SEE WHAT THE F*** HAPPENED
Kosta f**ked up a super ball from FBK fistly by not just pulling the trigger... Corner
and I can't remember if it was direclty from it or from the clearance but Valeri hit the volley from outside the box into the top corner

Or something like that... sorry typing while watching

Kosta f**ked up a super ball from FBK fistly by not just pulling the trigger... Corner
and I can't remember if it was direclty from it or from the clearance but Valeri hit the volley from outside the box into the top corner

Or something like that... sorry typing while watching
Thanks bud, man, Valeri was a great pick up.

Also we score and since the Wanderers fans have gone sent and are comfortably getting shown up by the traveling victory fans

That Berisha header looked over the line. And Golec should have been sent off for a second yellow.
I thought it looked in as well... not sure how the commentator was saying it looked clear cut no goal..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back