2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My god Kosta deserves a goal... He has been mighty
FBK impressed me as well, at times he looked like he just thought he was better than his opposition and just playing with them

Crowd of 23,827 for a game against a side with practically has no away support, that's a great sign for the season to come. And that's not even taking into account the fact that it's cup weekend.

I can't work out how Heart got 13k last week and the top tiers were closed?? Attendance at AAMI park is always iffy but apparently heaps were locked out because of members who didn't show.

I can't work out how Heart got 13k last week and the top tiers were closed?? Attendance at AAMI park is always iffy but apparently heaps were locked out because of members who didn't show.
Yeah my mate lined up for a ticket and had to go home - no GA left

Guys I'm planning on going to my first AAMI game against Adelaide on the 28th. What do people recommend to do ticket/seat wise? Best spots to watch from etc

get there when ticket booths open (cause * paying ticketek fees ffs), 5.30pm i think if it's a 7.30 kick off?? get your tickets then go to one of the pubs etc. seats wise, anywhere is good at AAMI Park tbh, but if you really want a good view of the action, on the sides is obviously your choice

Excellent performance by the boys. Never looked in doubt tonight even with an undermanned squad.
Another very pleasing crowd too.

The two Melbourne based teams have 12 points between them after round 4.

Excellent performance by the boys. Never looked in doubt tonight even with an undermanned squad.
Another very pleasing crowd too.

The two Melbourne based teams have 12 points between them after round 4.
Could have sworn 10 + 12 = 22? Are you telling me Heart don't have 12 points after 4 games? Who woulda thought :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah my mate lined up for a ticket and had to go home - no GA left

My mate did the some thing lined up for a good 20min then once he got to the window they told him no GA. But he just went f@ck it ended up buying a membership, good man, for his effort I shouted him beers allnight. :D

What pissed me off was that there was no announcement over the PA to let people know there was no GA left and the line just kept growing, think they need to communicate this better in future.

get there when ticket booths open (cause **** paying ticketek fees ffs), 5.30pm i think if it's a 7.30 kick off?? get your tickets then go to one of the pubs etc. seats wise, anywhere is good at AAMI Park tbh, but if you really want a good view of the action, on the sides is obviously your choice
Cheers mate. I'm in Geelong and will be working that day so I'll have to book online as probably won't get there till after 6

Could have sworn 10 + 12 = 22? Are you telling me Heart don't have 12 points after 4 games? Who woulda thought :eek:

City (Heart) would not in their worst nightmares have envisaged they would only have 2 points after 4 rounds.

I read with interest all the hot air about how they were going to overnight become a massive club with huge name players, and I got the impression they thought all the rest of us were playing for 2nd.

It's only round 4. Early days. But City have so far been embarrassingly disappointing.

Ironic that when we finally keep a clean sheet, it's with two defensive midfielders at CB and two kids in the FB spots!

Connor Pain scores and we keep a clean sheet on the same night. What are the odds?

Don't think we were particularly great last night but we did what we had to do against a pretty ordinary Wellington side. No Brockie wonder goal for a change was nice.

Great crowd as well and good to see the North Terrace really back in full swing.

City (Heart) would not in their worst nightmares have envisaged they would only have 2 points after 4 rounds.

I read with interest all the hot air about how they were going to overnight become a massive club with huge name players, and I got the impression they thought all the rest of us were playing for 2nd.

It's only round 4. Early days. But City have so far been embarrassingly disappointing.
The thought of them being the Liverpool of A-League so far did cross my mind but the quality of Villa and Duff compared to regular A-League players is a different thing to the ins for Liverpool compared to the typical EPL player.

Going off all the hype they were going to be on 30 after 10 games and it was all over before Villa left. Instead they get 2 in 4 and he bails :D

Just watching the replay. Milligan was a monster down back. Murnane looks pretty good too whenever we have to use him.

Barba just needs to finish one to get his confidence up then look out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back