2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kahlfallah did the right thing and laid it off to Berisha for the tap in. Absolutely inexcusable for Berisha running ahead of Khalfallah. That's U10's level stuff, you know you always stay level or behind your teammate when he is one on one with the keeper.

no he should have shot and scored

he has been a bit selfish at times and this time he should have 100% been selfish

anyway we are still looking good, friday night we will make mince meat of brisbane

Apparently it's always been a slow process that will take time. No one ever claimed 10-0 and league champs :p

That's not what I was hearing pre-season. Particularly from their delusional sect who were claiming before the deal was even signed they would overnight become the biggest and most successful club in the completion.

1 win from 6 is the harsh reality.

That's not what I was hearing pre-season. Particularly from their delusional sect who were claiming before the deal was even signed they would overnight become the biggest and most successful club in the completion.

1 win from 6 is the harsh reality.
Could have sworn I had heard the same but they keep telling me it was always a slow build.

Wonder what big brother Manchester City think about their one win from six matches start? Got to think they would be horrified.
They aren't used to dealing with a pesky salary cap so it's thrown them

Only 9000 there as well yesterday. The bandwagon has already broken down

One of 2 things will happen though, The City group won't stand for poor results so will find a way to get better players there for the results, or they will just cut and run

Heard Ansell had a solid 45min in the youth team on Saturday and looked good. Hopefully he will be back in the senior squad within the next couple of weeks. I still don't trust Leijier to be honest even though he has a good game on the weekend they a few and far between.

Only 9000 there as well yesterday. The bandwagon has already broken down

One of 2 things will happen though, The City group won't stand for poor results so will find a way to get better players there for the results, or they will just cut and run

Many of those missing will be the people who bought memberships, or decided to start supporting the club on the understanding David Villa would be playing towards 10 games this season, only to find out after committing to the club a winless three and a half games was all they would be seeing of Villa.

It would be giving the club a huge benefit of the doubt to accept they didn't know much earlier Villa wouldn't be playing any more games than he did, and to suggest "he might" return is just rubbing salt into the wounds.

Some people don't take kindly to be hoodwinked, and the best way to demonstrate your disapproval is to stop turning up to games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange start to the season. Last years grand finalists both struggling and with only one win between them, and the new club with the big cheque book also struggling with just the one win.

I got the impression tickets for the derby were selling at a furious rate this morning.

When I first logged on at 9am I got offered tickets in one bay and not long after had another look and was lucky to only just manage to get tickets in the next bay.

Has everybody managed to get tickets in our allocated bays??

Looking forward to another big performance tonight. Hopefully Berisha can get on the scoreboard against his old club. Hat trick would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back