team of the decade. wow. that's hard!

For mine

Theoklitos

Sukha Muscat Vargas Traore

Milligan

Hernandez Celeski

Rojos Kruse

Thompson

I was going to have a crack at picking it when I got more time. But looking at your selections you have just about nailed it I'd say.

I can't understand why the club isn't listing Fred as an option though? Who fed Archie all those goals again??

Perhaps there's a minimum games played or seasons served eligibility criteria? There must be or Fred would be in the list.

Last edited:
I was going to have a crack at picking it when I got more time. But looking at your selections you have just about nailed it I'd say.

I can't understand why the club isn't listing Fred as an option though? Who fed Archie all those goals again??

Perhaps there's a minimum games played or seasons served eligibility criteria? There must be or Fred would be in the list.

On the comps page it states they must have made 30 appearances... Fred only made 22

Crap but fair, Fred's one season with us was better than most the A-League has seen.

Last edited:
thank you
in terms of the defence it wasnt as easy as it seemed. i have a feeling leijer will get in.

i selected surat sukhar based on his play and also living here without any english skills.

On the comps page it states they must have made 300 appearances... Fred only made 22

Crap but fair, Fred's one season with us was better than most the A-League has seen.

couldnt be more correct

Fred and go and do one. Only played 20-odd times and celebrated when he scored against us.

My team-

Theo
Kemp-Vargas-Muscat-Traore
Brebner-Hernandez-Milligan
Kruse-Allsopp-Thompson

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good stuff by the Club, Its always pleasing to sign young up coming talent I have no doubt Galloway will become a star! and future Socceroo if he stays injury free.

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/au/news/victory-re-sign-galloway-mahazi

From the article regarding Berisha >

"Meanwhile, Victory's star striker Besart Berisha has met an FFA code of conduct deadline to show cause as to why he should not be disciplined."

So Berisha has met the deadline to respond. But no word on whether his explanation has been deemed enough to get him off the charge yet?

Berisha got a reprimand.

Think we might let Georgeivski go and push money onto FBK, gotta be a question mark over Delpiere also.

Agree with you there. While Georgeivski would start in probably every other side we now have sufficient lb options who are cheap in Murnane and Galloway.
On the right we have Geria, Galloway, Broxy and even Milligan if we are really stretched.

I'm not the biggest fan of Mahazi, I'm guessing he is just a cheap backup but he really doesn't offer much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back