2014-2015 Big Bash Fantasy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Except that Wright plays TWICE. Therefore, even if he doesn't go big tonight, he may next game and the sum of both games is likely to outscore Finchy.
Yeah. I realise that. It would be very unlikely that he scores to very low scores but it is a saftey

You have sounded slightly better prepared each day....should get to 250.

okay serious VC/C question

If i make say Glenn Maxwell VC and he does a hammy match one, can i make another Stars player captain after that? or are they locked out?

Except that Wright plays TWICE. Therefore, even if he doesn't go big tonight, he may next game and the sum of both games is likely to outscore Finchy.
That seems to be the problem with the vc loophole in this game. Logically you'd want someone who plays twice as your vc, but you have to decide whether or not to keep his score before you know what his total score is.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That seems to be the problem with the vc loophole in this game. Logically you'd want someone who plays twice as your vc, but you have to decide whether or not to keep his score before you know what his total score is.

not in this case you can choose someone who plays sunday

Not necessarily. Sometimes that's the case, but in this round if you have a heat or thunder gun you can wait and see how your stars vc performs in both games.

not in this case you can choose someone who plays sunday
I should have looked at this last page before I posted. Still a problem though because I don't have any Thunder or Brisbane players in my team. To bring one in and risk messing up a team I'm happy with just for the vc loophole? .. That's the question.

edit: Just realized I do have a couple of Thunder players ... Hussey and Hartley. Hussey could be a decent backup captain if Wright fails I guess.

Last edited:
I should have looked at this last page before I posted. Still a problem though because I don't have any Thunder or Brisbane players in my team. To bring one in and risk messing up a team I'm happy with just for the vc loophole? .. That's the question.

Meh, chances are your Stars player does enough anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back