Mega Thread 2014 Dream Team and Supercoach Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know how the captain loophole works? If I make Sandi my vice captain and Michie my captain with Beams as the emergency, will Sandilands get the captain points or Beams?

Anyone know how the captain loophole works? If I make Sandi my vice captain and Michie my captain with Beams as the emergency, will Sandilands get the captain points or Beams?
Yeah that works - as long as Michie isn't a late inclusion! You may want to put the (C) elsewhere though :)

I'd also be ok with you bringing in Goddard and Heppell. I'd say Crowley will get Watson.

I only got the 2 trades............only the 2 trades......

But if I trade 2 in on SC and the other 2 in on Dreamteam then that should cover all of them......amiright?

Gotta get rid of my POD Walters which with the cash I jave may be to Pav. His BE is around 79 and his price should build as Pav starts to have a bigger output.

Sutcliffe had a shocker last week playing for me in D6, but I have the luxury of swapping him with Langford and Laider on the bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys, on Walters... Assuming he does miss most/all of the year (I hope he doesn't, top player), is there someone ready to come in and play his role? I'm thinking of a couple of draft leagues - always looking for good back-ups/free agent picks to bolster my teams so Ideally he would score well too haha.

Of course, my first thought was Sylvia... But I have heard that Ross is trying to un-Melbourne him first. Anyone else come to mind?

Guys, on Walters... Assuming he does miss most/all of the year (I hope he doesn't, top player), is there someone ready to come in and play his role? I'm thinking of a couple of draft leagues - always looking for good back-ups/free agent picks to bolster my teams so Ideally he would score well too haha.

Of course, my first thought was Sylvia... But I have heard that Ross is trying to un-Melbourne him first. Anyone else come to mind?

It will more then likely be Hayden Crozier or Tommy Sheridan that will slot into Walters position

What are people expecting from them? Touches/DT scores wise?

Is Crozier still built like a 9 year old?

Hard to say what they'll average but I'd see them scoring between the 50-70 pts column.

Crozier is still quite small but if I where to pick a DT player between the two I'd go Crozier

Hey guys, I was looking at dropping Pav from my SC team, but I wasn't sure how your spate of injuries would affect how he plays - obviously your mids have taken a hit, so do you see him getting his hands on the ball less, or would he play high, or even through the centre? I've resisted trading out any premos so far, but I'm worried about his output dropping and am tempted to sneak a trade in before the game.

Anyway, should be a cracking game tomorrow night, - definitely a shame about your outs, but it'll go down to the wire I reckon. Cheers :thumbsu:

Hey guys, I was looking at dropping Pav from my SC team, but I wasn't sure how your spate of injuries would affect how he plays - obviously your mids have taken a hit, so do you see him getting his hands on the ball less, or would he play high, or even through the centre? I've resisted trading out any premos so far, but I'm worried about his output dropping and am tempted to sneak a trade in before the game.

Anyway, should be a cracking game tomorrow night, - definitely a shame about your outs, but it'll go down to the wire I reckon. Cheers :thumbsu:
Well, question answered. :p Grats on the win. At least I ended up keeping Pav. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back