Competitions 2014 DT/SC Questions, Discussions etc

Remove this Banner Ad

ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND I need a slap across the head and really have the kicks laid into.

My Usual C for SC of Tom Rockliff was sitting on the bench because he was absent two weeks ago for suspension and didn't change it. Wasn't even set as emergency. Who was in the team? Clay Beams with all of 5 points. Luckily R Gray from PA was my C so gave me some decent points.

Then I log into DT and find Hanley sitting on the bench. Seriously nearly threw my KB through the monitor... FFS, his replacement had 10. Seriously need a kick across the head. How I won 3 out of my 5 leagues has got me effed.

Will Crisp keep scoring like he is?

How is his job security?

I am looking at trading Miles to Crisp to make some cash, but need him to average 70-80 for the rest of year and to keep his spot. He will only be bench cover.

Will Crisp keep scoring like he is?

How is his job security?

I am looking at trading Miles to Crisp to make some cash, but need him to average 70-80 for the rest of year and to keep his spot. He will only be bench cover.

What comp? Crisp's disposal was pretty bad so avoid in SC, but wouldn't be a bad scorer in DT. He's probably in that 20th-22nd player selected, so he's going to be a sub risk but we don't have a lot of depth left in the reserves to potentially push him out. Cutler, when he returns, and Robertson maybe, but no automatic ins.

Glad superman Rockliff wasn't tagging this year as was the slight worry in round 1 or playing as a forward like he did for far too long in the Voss days :p

Just a shame that everyone is on the Rockliff train now, gun!

Even if Lewy does play it is extremely strong chance it will mainly be up forward and leave Martin as ruckman. Lewy can ruck forward 50 while Martin can roam the centre area to help sling shot the ball back into forward fifty. . This way Lewy can ease back into it, which will help bring him back to full fitness

Jack Crisp the same story a week later? Had another good game on the weeekend

Jack Crisp the same story a week later? Had another good game on the weeekend

Seems pretty consistent.

Has aspects he needs to work on, but will probably (almost certainly) play the remaining games....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DT question.

How does it feel to lose to me in the SFs in two leagues ZoBlitz?
You campaigner.

This is what happens when you go for broke in the overall, run out of trades and then all your premiums seem to get themselves injured in the last two weeks. Least I'm still 130-something overall which will probably result in my best ever finish in DT.

TLDR: you campaigner.

You 'n me for the repecharge in SC ZOB. If not forn the compromised draw & travel rorts in this comp we would have been dancing for the big prize - we are a class above any team in the top 8.;)

First time DTer, but even I know it's all about peaking at the right time of the year. ;)
I'll get you next time Gadget, next time...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back