Non Lions Discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Rossball v Northball will be game of the season. Calling it.
They need to schedule it either at 10 pm to help everyone get the sleep or at 1 pm for those of us who need arvo naps.

Jack Riewoldt and Eddie Betts

Be Quiet Go Away GIF by Ryn Dean

Both teams have flat out done their best to lose it with atrocious kicking , sloppy forward entries and scrubby defence bundling it over the line whenever the opportunity arises.

Who's going to be worse at it tonight ?

Interesting that Carlton, Collingwood ,Melbourne and Geelong, probably thought of as at worst in the Top 6 teams in the AFL have played each other in this round with barely a kick in it between the lot of them.

So it's not as if there's anyone to be petrified of if we ever get our act together.

Petty has been unbelievable with his contested marks. We really miss that get out of jail mark like we had with McStay.

Interesting that Carlton, Collingwood ,Melbourne and Geelong, probably thought of as at worst in the Top 6 teams in the AFL have played each other in this round with barely a kick in it between the lot of them.

So it's not as if there's anyone to be petrified of if we ever get our act together.

I think it means that we have 6 more contenders if we get our act together

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As the #1 ticketholder of the "I hate Jeremy Cameron" Club, it gives me great pleasure to have seen that prick completely stuff up Geelong's chances of a win in that last 5 minutes

And "uncharacteristically."

Apparently :D

As the #1 ticketholder of the "I hate Jeremy Cameron" Club, it gives me great pleasure to have seen that prick completely stuff up Geelong's chances of a win in that last 5 minutes
He really did. Just shows how much of the game is mental. McDonald had done such a great job on him I guess it got in his head a bit.

Mind you it didn't stop Cameron hitting up a team mate to take an uncontested mark in amongst 3 Melbourne players earlier in the quarter. That kick was extraordinary 🤯

Brad Scott has an excellent comedy opportunity to send a coaches vote to Jamie Cripps

Game winning effort there

Was going to post the same, really is a very open season, we need to get our season going tonight, our window for 2024 is still ajar.

With Giants and Swans right up there could be some non Victorian club finals on the cards for us if we make it, and hopefully a non Victorian club Grand Final.... history says it is extremely difficult for an inter state club to win on Grand Final day at the home ground of the big Melbourne clubs.

Oh how the mighty have fallen, 1 goal in a half of footy from the Tigers, maybe they will have a down decade+ like we did post 2004.
14a5b52c-8103-4dd8-b3f3-7b5e5befa63b_text.gif

At least they won the flags when they were up and about. I’d be ok with being in their position after the 3 flags.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back