Competitions 2014 DT/SC Questions, Discussions etc

Remove this Banner Ad

What is Zac Obrien's job security like and probability to keep starting with the vest?

Hi Lions fans,

Currently tossing up between Jaensch and Hanley. I like Hanley but I'm concerned that injury has affected his scoring ability this year.

I note Hanley missed Rounds 5 and 7 with a back-related hamstring.

A feel like Hanley is a high-risk, high-reward pick. However I have been impressed with Jaensch's consistency.

In your opinion is there a likely payoff in picking Hanley, or will it end in tears?
Thanks for the replies fellas, traded in Jaensch for a whopping 38 :thumbsu:

^^

Woops LOL!!

I'm in an ultimate footy draft league. Thought I'd won out huge on some trades and got in Tippett & Higgins. 70 points between them :( nothing worse

Hi there Lions, what happened to Rockliff last night? Was expecting a monster score. Was he tagged or just out of sorts?

Thanks again guys, it's the gift that keeps on giving. :thumbsu:
You got the wrong Crows defender. Brodie Smith is the man!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are Cutler and Robertson at?

Will they return and how far away would that be?

Cutler has been in the bests for the reserves the last few weeks so you'd think he would be a chance after a bad loss. Robbo had a equal game high 29 possessions (shared with Cutler) and its a game in his home city so also may be a chance given how we were pummelled at the contest last week. However both had things to work on from the last few ressies reports so who knows.

Martin - hard to say if he'll play out the season but Brown's possible retirement will open another spot up forward. Fair to say that Martin is a substantially better fantasy prospect as a ruck rather than ruck-forward so his scoring may diminish if Leuey returns and plays first ruck (no sure thing IMO).

Martin - hard to say if he'll play out the season but Brown's possible retirement will open another spot up forward. Fair to say that Martin is a substantially better fantasy prospect as a ruck rather than ruck-forward so his scoring may diminish if Leuey returns and plays first ruck (no sure thing IMO).

How far away is Leuy?

How is his fitness? What are the chances of him playing forward and Martin staying in the ruck?

Played first reserves game last week and got through. Still at least another week away and probably longer, assuming Martin stays fit. Would be some chance to play forward but he'd get more ruck time than Close (currently playing 2nd ruck) is.

I would not expect Martin's scoring to continue when bergs comes back in. Make sure u have an upgrade or sideways trade in place when Bergs is back.
One thing I'm worried about.

What happened to Brent Staker this year? Was listed as Foot - indefinite for ages, then was listed as 1 week (twice I think) and now is out for the season.

Does anyone have some details, I can't find anything.

Calf problem from pre-season. Recovered from that and was due to play in the NEAFL on the weekend, but then sustained a stress fracture in his foot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back