List Mgmt. 2024 List Management discussion

Prediction- Who is delisted this year(not retirements).

• Berry

• McCluggage

• Lyons

• McCarthy

• Answerth

• Lane

• Prior

• Madden

• Lester

• Joyce

• Zorko

• Michael

• Brain

• Reville

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be tracking Jarrod Berry with interest in the upcoming weeks. It appears we've put a contract in front of him and I seem to notice an increase in the possession count over the last couple of weeks. May be we stung him with an average offer ? May be highlighting him getting not much ball as a justification? I don't know. But I wonder if Berry getting 29 last week and stepping up with 23 +10 marks +8 tackles the week before was all a coincidence.
My wife is quite good friends with his gf, and they seem pretty happy here. Wouldn't be surprised if he re-signed.

I was so miffed about Harnold. Dude was an awesome interceptor, hoped we would get him in as a backup for Harris or Payney (obviously ended up getting Doedee but then injury ofc). Play him, Sydney, you cowards.

I think he's had injury issues. Has been injured for most of this year with a back injury, not due back until ~round 15.

I was so miffed about Harnold. Dude was an awesome interceptor, hoped we would get him in as a backup for Harris or Payney (obviously ended up getting Doedee but then injury ofc). Play him, Sydney, you cowards.
Only played 2 games of VFL last year R21 and 22. Had 26 & 19 disposals.
This year no VFL games at all so maybe he was injured early.
Just looked on the Swans injury list and he is now listed as 7-8 weeks with a back injury.

Remit going forward:

No more one paced players.

Place higher emphasis on footy IQ.

Must be good at tackling.

Must have high work ethic and desire to be the best.

I repeat, no more one paced and slow footballers.

Maybe I’ve eliminated half the draft already though.

Wonder if Brent Daniels from GWS would be interested in a move. He was sub against us this week, didn't play, didn't look very happy being relegated to bench. 25 years old and contracted till 2025. GWS have a long list of pacey smalls now with Darcy Jones, Harvey Thomas, Bedford for starters and Phoenix Gothard in pipeline. Brent might get phased out of that forward line by second half of this year.

Brent would add more pace, chase n tackle pressure back into our forward line compared to what we're having right now. We're still in the window with little tinkering needed to our list so it might be attractive for him.

Wonder if Brent Daniels from GWS would be interested in a move. He was sub against us this week, didn't play, didn't look very happy being relegated to bench. 25 years old and contracted till 2025. GWS have a long list of pacey smalls now with Darcy Jones, Harvey Thomas, Bedford for starters and Phoenix Gothard in pipeline. Brent might get phased out of that forward line by second half of this year.

Brent would add more pace, chase n tackle pressure back into our forward line compared to what we're having right now. We're still in the window with little tinkering needed to our list so it might be attractive for him.
Daniels had a knee issue coming in to the game, and was touch and go to play at all. Think that might be why he was the sub (altho I also think that logic is strange from the Giants).

Pretty sure he is still very much in their plans going forward.

I'll be tracking Jarrod Berry with interest in the upcoming weeks. It appears we've put a contract in front of him and I seem to notice an increase in the possession count over the last couple of weeks. May be we stung him with an average offer ? May be highlighting him getting not much ball as a justification? I don't know. But I wonder if Berry getting 29 last week and stepping up with 23 +10 marks +8 tackles the week before was all a coincidence.
could be contract related the improved form, but I think it might be that he had an interrupted preseason and took some time to build into the season. I hope he stays.

Tyson Stengle is an UFA this year and only 25 years of age, kicked 53 goals in the Cats 2022 flag season.

Charlie 30 in a few months and Linc 31 before the end of this year.

Daniels had a knee issue coming in to the game, and was touch and go to play at all. Think that might be why he was the sub (altho I also think that logic is strange from the Giants).

Pretty sure he is still very much in their plans going forward.
Daniels was sub because of injury or rather as you said had a knee issue which he only got up for and Kingsley said he didn’t feel the need to bring him on because things were going so well. But he’s not on the outer at all.

Hey dlanod is UFA Isaac Cumming worth having a look at as a winger for us?

Hey dlanod is UFA Isaac Cumming worth having a look at as a winger for us?
Cumming is part of furniture for them. Doubt he leaves, he didn't leave when things were tough couple of years ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back