2014 Formula One World Championship - Round Six - Monaco Grand Prix (22-25 May 2014)

Remove this Banner Ad

If you were in Hamilton's place you'd be annoyed and rightly so.
Yes obviously but its always a risk, especially at Monaco that something will bring the flags out. I greatly repsect Hamiltons racing ability, he just keeps coming across as such a flog.

Hamilton says: "I don't know if Senna and Prost sat down and talked it out. I quite like the way Senna dealt with it, so I'm going to take a page out of his book."

Yes obviously but its always a risk, especially at Monaco that something will bring the flags out. I greatly repsect Hamiltons racing ability, he just keeps coming across as such a flog.

Why is he being a flog for not diguising his frustration? Should he pretend to be happy? He's speaking his mind a little bit, good on him for it.

I went straight to bed after the Port/Hawks game, to get enough sleep before the Champion's league final. I didn't see qualifying. Was there controversy over Rosberg denying Hamilton pole?

Good! Off to the pom racing websites to hear all the screaming about it! :D:D:D

You know what I'd really want to see?

A non merc win, but Rosberg retaking the c'ship lead. Then all the Poms can cry over Rosberg having the lead, despite winning one race to Spam's 4. That'd be good.

its such a shame that the Mercedes engineers have basically won a title for either Hamilton or Rosberg. Ricciardo could well have been in with a shot at the title if the RBR cars were on par with Mercedes since he is consistently beating Vettel.
Come on man. Ricciardo has only got 1 podium in his career so far. You think he's going to knock off the title with a comparable car to the Merc? You'd think he's establishing himself will enough now that he'll end up having a fair few cracks at the title, later in his career?

Just enjoy DR driving atm. Don't start to become the Australian equivalent of a Pom Hamilton clown.

Rosberg ahead of Hamilton, pastor hasn't crashed yet, I don't even know what to think about anything anymore

1797511_627077810702643_6181618149602435212_n.jpg

Rosberg knew alot better than to reverse when he did.

end of discussion.

I didnt mind Lewis' Senna comment, made me like the guy more !!! Rosberg probably shouldn't have kept pole but it isnt a huge deal.

I didnt mind Lewis' Senna comment, made me like the guy more !!! Rosberg probably shouldn't have kept pole but it isnt a huge deal.
Motor mouth has returned. Wish he would stop referencing someone he clearly doesn't understand.

I have nothing against Hamilton, but the way he was acting in the press conference was pretty poor.
Reminds me of a certain Red Bull driver acting like quite a sook in a press conference, he was hailed a hero for it... ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of a certain Red Bull driver acting like quite a sook in a press conference, he was hailed a hero for it... ;)
I call it as I see it. Don't believe Hamilton has the right to be that upset.

You'll have to jog my memory on the other situation (or, you know, stop bringing up past circumstances when discussing current events), I don't recall a similar event to this in the past with an RBR driver.

I call it as I see it. Don't believe Hamilton has the right to be that upset.

You'll have to jog my memory on the other situation (or, you know, stop bringing up past circumstances when discussing current events), I don't recall a similar event to this in the past with an RBR driver.
Webber at Silverstone slamming his glass of water down.

After the drivers got out of the car I sensed Daniel son made the Mercedes guys wait for him, sensed he knows that he has arrived as a driver unlike any Australian ever has in this sport. Jones, Brabham and Webber did it really tough, had to work really hard to get anywhere and now he's living off the foundations they laid.

His time has come.

The mercs pace at Monaco is mostly from fuel, the RB is about the driver and the handling. I think they may struggle to maintain a pace Daniel son can make all race.

rosberg knew exactly what he was doing, wiggling the car all around well before he 'locked' up the tyres. should i? shouldnt i? oh too late, oops.

fair enough he knows this is the only track he can compete with lewis and also knows the only way he can beat lewis here is by out qualifying him. sets up a decent race though.

rosberg also paying 1.65 to win, and considering 9 out of the last 10 pole position winners have won the race, i think thats juicy odds. Should Rosberg get off the line with no dramas its his race to lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back