2014 Formula One World Championship - Round Twelve - Belgian Grand Prix Spa-Francorchamps (22 - 24 A

Remove this Banner Ad

Kimi and Lewis are very similar,They only like it when they have achance of winning,otherwise its off to the private chalet they go.
Ferrari once they build a good car will have ricky ardo signed sealed and delivered.

Disagree. As Alan Jones excellently put it in a round about way - Hamilton is a pea hearted campaigner.

If Rosberg was in Hamilton's position he would have fought on to make something of the race, just like he has done for years as the second driver in uncompetitive teams. Hamilton is soft. Once he was out he was just looking for excuses to get out of the race. He expects everything handed to him, and is so ungrateful.

If he's not getting emotional about Rosberg or the car, its his s*ut girlfriend. He's such a flog - the greatest of all, and I cheered loudly when he went off.

Disagree. As Alan Jones excellently put it in a round about way - Hamilton is a pea hearted campaigner.

If Rosberg was in Hamilton's position he would have fought on to make something of the race, just like he has done for years as the second driver in uncompetitive teams. Hamilton is soft. Once he was out he was just looking for excuses to get out of the race. He expects everything handed to him, and is so ungrateful.

If he's not getting emotional about Rosberg or the car, its his s*ut girlfriend. He's such a flog - the greatest of all, and I cheered loudly when he went off.
I thought i wrote similar.
maybe my point was lost on you

Ali g did the smart thing and saved his engine for later in the season, while Rosberg was thrashing his trying to make up for what he did.

Well there is a seat going at Ferrari next season, can't see Kimi being there next season unless he does something miracleous between now and the end of the season (which probably means winning a race)
Kimi has a contract for 2015 and isn't going anywhere.

Kimi and Lewis are very similar,They only like it when they have achance of winning,otherwise its off to the private chalet they go.
Ferrari once they build a good car will have ricky ardo signed sealed and delivered.
They will need to make a some big improvements because the only thing keeping them 3rd on the constructors table is Alonso. The car in my opinion is equal 4th with McLaren & Force India, just they have the best driver in the paddock so have been able to achieve better results than the car deserved.

TIj3jAt.jpg

Oh boy, wowee!
I'm having a wild guess here but I wouldn't be surprised if Lewis continued his tantrum into the post race meeting and then Rosberg had enough of the carrying on/the team siding with Hamilton and said something along the lines of this out of frustration/stir the pot. I'm sure we have all done/seen someone do it before in an argument. Lewis being Lewis has said "OMG Nico said that. I'm off to dob on him to the British journos". I honestly struggle to believe that Rosberg caused the incident on purpose. There was just as much danger to Rosberg as there was to Hamilton. Why would Rosberg as the Championship leader and the guy who was the quickest on Saturday take that risk? I have been indifferent to Rosberg this season but I am on his side 100% here. It was a racing incident. Hamilton should quit with his whinging and stop telling the press about what happened in their post-race meeting and Mercedes should keep their opinions to themselves until they are behind closed doors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Dan didnt get disqualified in Aus, he might have been a sneaky chance at the WDC.
In the last six races, Ricciardo has scored 102 points to Rosberg's 98 and Hamilton's 73 and the Australian is now only 36 points behind Hamilton in the championship.

He can certainly aim for second place if he keeps reliably banking good points, still think barring Mercs going silly they will be 1 2. Will probably whip out the team orders to stick to qualy spots or only overtake under certain conditions. Try and stage manage the 'battle' all the way to Abu Dhabi.

So now hes gonna be
Australias Own =channel 9
Australias favourite=channel7
I love when the popstar stations jump on a winner.

Ali g did the smart thing and saved his engine for later in the season, while Rosberg was thrashing his trying to make up for what he did.
Saved a whole 5 laps of wear and tear on that engine

I'm having a wild guess here but I wouldn't be surprised if Lewis continued his tantrum into the post race meeting and then Rosberg had enough of the carrying on/the team siding with Hamilton and said something along the lines of this out of frustration/stir the pot. I'm sure we have all done/seen someone do it before in an argument. Lewis being Lewis has said "OMG Nico said that. I'm off to dob on him to the British journos". I honestly struggle to believe that Rosberg caused the incident on purpose. There was just as much danger to Rosberg as there was to Hamilton. Why would Rosberg as the Championship leader and the guy who was the quickest on Saturday take that risk? I have been indifferent to Rosberg this season but I am on his side 100% here. It was a racing incident. Hamilton should quit with his whinging and stop telling the press about what happened in their post-race meeting and Mercedes should keep their opinions to themselves until they are behind closed doors.

I agree with you. I just watched the incident again. It's clear that Rosberg made a little move to the left just before the impact; ie he was giving Hamilton more room but in the end not quite enough.

I can imagine what Rosberg was actually getting at. Hamilton has been running him off the track since Bahrain, look no further than the last race for an example. It's like he decided he'd had enough of being bullied and wasn't going to yield again.

Funny how all this 'go for a gap' Senna crap is spouted continuously by Lewwwwwwwwwwwwis fans right up until it happens to him lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back