List Mgmt. 2014 Free Agency, draft and trades news and discussion **Not the trade hypotheticals thread"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaaaaaaah yes, thanks for the reminder.

I have been wondering what exactly Pelchen's role is (was) actually because during the trade period Ameet Bains seemed to be the spokesman for St Kilda's list management dept (and seemed to be on the radio every 5 minutes too!). Did he resign or was he pushed?

I have been wondering what exactly Pelchen's role is (was) actually because during the trade period Ameet Bains seemed to be the spokesman for St Kilda's list management dept (and seemed to be on the radio every 5 minutes too!). Did he resign or was he pushed?
I think his title was Football Manager or something to that effect which governed list management and a bunch of other stuff. He was duly found out in the end

Height and weight I believe CP.
Looks to have made an effort to drop some kegs between photos I've seen and those highlights. Hopefully the highlights didn't precede those photos though.

Did he test at the combine? national or state level.

Looks to have made an effort to drop some kegs between photos I've seen and those highlights. Hopefully the highlights didn't precede those photos though.

IIRC, I think he was injured and sat out the recent combine

Dylan Hodge was invited to the state combine but was injured and couldn't participate in the drills. Presumably he did go through the interviews, though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't ALLEN Christensen pack on the kg before draft camp so that he could slip through to Geelong in the draft. Hopefully Hodge just decided to keep on the pies till he gets picked up by the Hawks.

Nothing in the media I'm aware of but the whisper is his delisting will be announced tomorrow.
So that makes 5 live picks in the draft. Unless the rumours are true of Blease and we pick him up as a DFA.
We've sacrificed a bit of depth for speculative picks.

If true you'd imagine we're taking Dear then?

4 pretty mediocre draft picks (maybe three with a rookie elevation) + Blease isn't filling me full of glee.

I have just heard that Ox reported earlier today that Sam Blease had a medical with us. Can anyone verify if this is true? If it is true I don't mind it at all!

I have just heard that Ox reported earlier today that Sam Blease had a medical with us. Can anyone verify if this is true? If it is true I don't mind it at all!

Word is he briefly announced himself as going to Hawthorn on his Instagram account. The free agent window opens again on 1 November.

Nixon claiming it as his mail on Twitter.

Yet to hear from anyone who actually saw the Instagram post too, seems to be pure speculation.

Blease is better than Robinson. Anyone but that prat.

If anyone can turn around the development of a player, it's Hawthorn. Will be interesting to see what we do in coming days/weeks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back