No Oppo Supporters 2014 General AFL Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The circumstances are quite sad really because his dad has cancer. Insidious horrible disease that it is.

Not everything is about getting one up on Eddie.

Last edited:
Tick, tick boom!

Not sure which explosion will be better:

a) fat Eddies blood pressure
b) Buckleys coaching career
c) the premiership window slamming shut
d) Eddies Presidency
e) all of the above

Last edited:
The circumstances are quite sad really because his dad has cancer. Insidious horrible disease that it is.

Not everything is about getting one up on Eddie.

His mum and sister have moved to Melbourne and some posters on the Collingwood board said he had beaten cancer a few weeks ago.

Whole scenario is a bit odd, Brisbane are throwing lots of cash at him i reckon.

His mum and sister have moved to Melbourne and some posters on the Collingwood board said he had beaten cancer a few weeks ago.
Whole scenario is a bit odd, Brisbane are throwing lots of cash at him i reckon.

A nice bold move by the Lions to go for Beams. Hope for them it turns out better than Fev.

Might just want to play with his brother AND get away from nafan.

Both have upside

Apparently Andrew Jarman has just broken news on Triple M Adelaide that Alistair Clarkson has accepted an offer from the Adelaide Crows to coach them in 2015. To be announced next Tuesday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely the betting agencies wouldn't suspend betting or drop their odds on the back of Andrew Jarman talking s**t?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back