No Oppo Supporters 2014 General AFL Discussion Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullflogs doing well for Gia's last game.

Couldn't happen to a better bunch of supporters (well maybe one or two).

Cameron and Patton out. Boyd in. Yeesh GWS have an awesome list going forward.

I can see their list changing quite a bit over the next few years though.

Patton for one would've been gone end of the year had he not done the old Bruce Lee.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

HAHAHA AHHH OMG!!! HURRRR HURRRRRR DURRR STRINGER

Ahhh god im still laughing!! Hahahaha 30 seconds to go and he's miles in the clear then DOINK hahahaha right on the face.

s**t that was good!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are right ticked off about having to wear their clash jumper for their own home game. As they should be. Ridiculous scenario. AFL must have missed that one in their 'equalisation' talks.

I'll enjoy my lols when Port absolutely destroy them.

I'll enjoy my lols when Port absolutely destroy them.

I don't really care who wins, so long as no INXS songs are harmed in the making.

Edit: On reflection though I wouldn't mind us all singing Red Right Hand when we played Collingwood

Last edited:
'In breaking news, the AFL have continued to improve the Sydney Swans chances by forcing the Fremantle Dockers to put Michael Johnson in for surgury. Over to Eddie McGuire'

'This is just unbelievable! How could the AFL do this?! The Sydney Swans don't even need to turn up to the match, they just get given the points. It's so unfair. Gifted everything. I'm going to put this on all the records and then go and see a musical...'

swansfan51

I'm genuinely interested in who you are cheering for between Norf and the drug cheats.
Oh FFS I hadn't even thought about that... anyone ahead of the drug cheats though, but will still lol@ norf

******* lol Gill rang Eddie to make sure it was OK for Port to wear the heritage jumper which has white/black stripes.

Eddie cautiously gave the ok

haha. Probably rang to ask him if it was okay for the Pies to miss the finals this year.

******* lol Gill rang Eddie to make sure it was OK for Port to wear the heritage jumper which has white/black stripes.

Eddie cautiously gave the ok

I thought you were joking about the afl checking with Collingwood. Except no. What a joke and the comments online around Vic state bias are entirely correct.

I thought you were joking about the afl checking with Collingwood. Except no. What a joke and the comments online around Vic state bias are entirely correct.

its part of the agreement when port joined the league, thats how far back the collingwood BS goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back