2014 general discussion (non-SuperCoach)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That phrase should read, "What in the hell has happened to this thread?"

What in the actual **** makes no sense whatsoever :drunk:
Well, with the way this thread is going, logic is not needed ;)

Once again, that's another word where either spelling is acceptable in British and Australian English, but the American's have chosen to adopt only the "ize" ending.
Tyres or tires?
Doughnut or donut?
Tomato Tamatoe

Alright alright that's enough nonsense from me ;)

That phrase should read, "What in the hell has happened to this thread?"

What in the actual **** makes no sense whatsoever :drunk:
Spot on. Doesn't make sense in English English, American English, Chinese English or Indian English.

Once again, that's another word where either spelling is acceptable in British and Australian English, but the American's have chosen to adopt only the "ize" ending.

Actually, it's not. I use an Australian spellchecker and words that incorrectly end in 'ize' are flagged as spelling mistakes. Bloody GenYers bastardising our language with American spelling FAIL's.

That's correct! If you don't like our suffixes then pi$$ off. :D

go_back_to_murcia_t_shirts-r89012b03335b4bd9aad62c53ac4491a8_804gs_324.jpg

I wonder if Micky malthouse would "hate the game"so much if Carlton were top 4 :rolleyes: He does have a point though.

It's boring to watch even the top teams play these days. I was watching the Hawthorn Collingwood game on TV last week and it was an endless rolling maul. Boring as * unless you're into rugby :rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Before being picked up by Essendon last year, did Ambrose meet the requirement of player they are looking at for 'The Recruit' this year?

If you know what I'm asking. o_O

Plz explain :confused:

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2013-10-08/the-recruit-win-your-way-on-to-an-afl-list

The program is open to all footballers who will be at least 20 years of age on December 31, 2013. Players cannot have previously been on an AFL list, or have played a senior VFL, SANFL or WAFL game in the past two years.

Does anyone know if Ambrose 'met' that criteria last year, ie before being picked up by Bombers?
Ambrose played with Essendon VFL last year, and Coburg before that IIRC. So no. He did play a few years in the ammos before that though.

If anyone's following the race for the overall prize, here's an update after round 16.

Common players owned by all teams -
- SIMPSON (except 9th)
- SWALLOW
- ABLETT
- PENDLES
- BEAMS
- SANDI
- DANGERFIELD
- MARTIN

All teams have Gaz with 8 out of 10 teams affected by Rockliff/Goddard and 1st the only team to have all three.

View attachment 66430

Do you have access to how many trades each team has left? ??

If anyone's following the race for the overall prize, here's an update after round 16.

Common players owned by all teams -
- SIMPSON (except 9th)
- SWALLOW
- ABLETT
- PENDLES
- BEAMS
- SANDI
- DANGERFIELD
- MARTIN

All teams have Gaz with 8 out of 10 teams affected by Rockliff/Goddard and 1st the only team to have all three.

View attachment 66430
Looking at that, it would be handy for Jacobs to be rested ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back