Injury 2014 general injury updates - for specific injuries, refer to specific injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Riv for HT seems logical and if they want to add another tall they could bring Brown or Hamling in. I dont think that would be worst thing but only if it is really needed. GCS are fast so an extra tall may not be required....

GO Catters

Looking like a near full list bar Menzel & Vardy, good to get some young guys back in the VFL -

Zac Bates Hamstring Test
George Burbury Groin Test
Josh Cowan Achilles Test
George Horlin-Smith Back Test
Lincoln McCarthy Calf Test
Daniel Menzel* Knee Season
Mathew Stokes Ankle Test
Harry Taylor Knee Test
Nathan Vardy* Knee Season

http://www.afl.com.au/news/injury-news/injury-list

Bradman returned successfully after a years-long break through illness and injury.

Simpson returned successfully after 10 years of retirement from 1st class cricket.
Cricket and AFL are not comparable.

I thought Sheringham was already upgraded for someone.How did he play seniors if he wasn't ?

thats what i thought - but maybe they returned him to the rookie list which is why he stopped playing seniors? :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Injuries 02/04/14.

Hmac - Test for this week.
Taylor Hunt - 1 week.
Burbury torn hammy - out for a few weeks.
Cowan - Confident they have found the problem with his achilles after a recent surgery, will now begin rehab. No time frame given.

Injuries 02/04/14.
Cowan - Confident they have found the problem with his achilles after a recent surgery, will now begin rehab. No time frame given.

He will probably rip a hammy.

Stokesy on Marngrook - when asked how long he will be out for - said hes got a very strange injury - a few things have to happen - before he can start running again - reading between the lines - my guess - on what he said - would be 5-6 weeks -

Injuries 08/07/14

Sherringham - test
Taylor Hunt - not this week, but not far away.
Stokes - Starting running, training with the main group next week then still 2-3 weeks. Hopeful of returning the Norf game.
Bates- Most likely ruled out for the rest of the year.

Injuries 15/07/14

Stokes test
Hunt - test, but with bye, might not take risk
Burbs- After bye
Vardy - Back from holiday, will rest up and start rehab which will include running. By the sounds of things, he gained a little weight too while away.

Injuries 15/07/14

Stokes test
Hunt - test, but with bye, might not take risk
Burbs- After bye
Vardy - Back from holiday, will rest up and start rehab which will include running. By the sounds of things, he gained a little weight too while away.

Send a country bumpkin overseas while he's injured, and then he comes back carrying a bit. Not really a surprise.

Send a country bumpkin overseas while he's injured, and then he comes back carrying a bit. Not really a surprise.
Don't have to be a bumpkin for that to happen!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back