Injury 2014 injury news and discussion

309907-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Wooo should be back for the Port game according to longmire :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Best news all week!!

Mitchell not playing in the 2nd half , track suit on
Are you sure he's injured? He's coming back from injury and hasn't trained fully. Seems likely he was being managed, surely?

Will wait for an update later this week before worrying too much.

Are you sure he's injured? He's coming back from injury and hasn't trained fully. Seems likely he was being managed, surely?

Will wait for an update later this week before worrying too much.
Last I saw him he was walking down the race like an 80 year old man , I was sitting right next to the bench and they were working on his calf but hopefully he was only suppose to play a half , also another poster said they seen him after the game and said he didn't look good. hope he is fine

Anyone else feel we should rest K. Jack for the St Kilda and maybe the Doggies games? He's clearly not right. Playing well below his best. He's been carrying this all year, should we start to manage him for finals?

Anyone else feel we should rest K. Jack for the St Kilda and maybe the Doggies games? He's clearly not right. Playing well below his best. He's been carrying this all year, should we start to manage him for finals?

I would agree but i dont think having a week or two off is going to do anything, he needs months off with hopefully another medal around his neck :D

Give Hewett a run , how good again was he on Saturday. I was impressed once again by him , he also was the youngest kid taken in the draft ( not 19 till Dec )

Back