NCAA 2014 NCAA - Week 4: Sept 19-21

Remove this Banner Ad

^Agree. From memory Florida State have a cupcake schedule from here so I assume they will make the playoff

Clemson are *ed threw the game away, but even with the soft as f**k ACC schedule FSU wont go undefeated barely get past Ok State and same with Clemson both average teams FSU will lose to either or both of ND and Louisville

^Agree. From memory Florida State have a cupcake schedule from here so I assume they will make the playoff
Vs ND, @ Louisville in back to back. but soft teams like Wake, Florida, Boston College, Syracuse.

Eddie Goldman take a bow won the game himself for the noles.

never would have happened if the zebras reviewed the 1st and goal that Clemson scored on but the zebras called short, the same drive they sapped the ball over the QB on 2nd down fro a 20yd loss and missed the FG. but Clemson threw the game away but got no help from the zebras.

well that sucks, I was cheering so hard for Clemson to pull off the upset against FSU.

Good to see the Ducks challenged in there game. I reckon the Ducks would be my No1 team in the country. Need to block a bit better on the O - line though, Mariota just knows what to do and when, runs when he needs to. Didn't see the 5 sacks in the first half though, I guess thats why hes running himself a bit now. He throws such a great ball when hes given time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If LSU's hail-mary had worked it would've been one of the biggest injustices of all time after being totally outplayed the entire game. Offence and defence were both abysmal and the tackling was inept.
1st and goal on the 2yd line in Q1 and turn it over on downs, then MSU facing 3rd down inside their own 10 come up with 3 first downs and a touchdown in 4 plays.
Twice in consecutive 3rd quarter drives MSU facing 3rd down in their own half score a TD on the play.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back