NCAA 2014 NCAA - Week 6: Oct 3-5

Remove this Banner Ad

BzJDM-GCIAExnz0.jpg

Where are you guys watching all these games?

If you're a Foxtel customer, sort out your online login and get ESPN3 happening.

Nebraska/Mich state, the K-State game, the LSU/Auburn game and the UCLA/Utah game have all been streamed live, free and I'm pretty sure in HD through their online channel today.

Wazzu kicker misses a 19 yard field goal to give Cal a 60-59 win.

Wazzu put up over 800 yards on offense and lost.

Kicker needs to be shot.
Get back to me when they cost you perfection.

Kellen Moore - 50-3.
Those 3 losses were by 1, 1 and 3 points (after OT).
All 3 losses involved a missed kick (2 of them for the win as time expired)

2011 hurts the most for me.

Everyone goes on about, 2010 but it only cost us a shot at Wisconsin for the Rose Bowl.

2011 cost us a shot at the national championship :( (like the media was going to allow LSU-Alabama after the abomination of 9-6. They would've pushed in LSU-Boise State had we beaten TCU)

If you're a Foxtel customer, sort out your online login and get ESPN3 happening.

Nebraska/Mich state, the K-State game, the LSU/Auburn game and the UCLA/Utah game have all been streamed live, free and I'm pretty sure in HD through their online channel today.

I did log on today but could only see baseball being shown live.

What a game.
Loved the homer to right field in the top of the 18th.
If only the Nationals tied it up.
Was hoping from the 15th onwards 'please go so long it completely covers the MSU-NEB coverage' - Ended up getting 35 seconds.

Get back to me when they cost you perfection.

Kellen Moore - 50-3.
Those 3 losses were by 1, 1 and 3 points (after OT).
All 3 losses involved a missed kick (2 of them for the win as time expired)

2011 hurts the most for me.

Everyone goes on about, 2010 but it only cost us a shot at Wisconsin for the Rose Bowl.

2011 cost us a shot at the national championship :( (like the media was going to allow LSU-Alabama after the abomination of 9-6. They would've pushed in LSU-Boise State had we beaten TCU)

Halliday broke the single game passing record, threw six TD's without a pick and the ******* penis, whose job it is to kick the ball, couldn't hit a 15m field goal.

You could kick it with your dick FFS.

Halliday broke the single game passing record, threw six TD's without a pick and the ******* penis, whose job it is to kick the ball, couldn't hit a 15m field goal.

You could kick it with your dick FFS.
Have you tried to kick a fg?
I did, at the college football hall of fame.
Without being taught how to kick it, it's more effective for me to go a drop kick.....

0/3 for me on 25 yard field goal attempts. The 3rd was my best.... I got it as high as the cross bar....

Have you tried to kick a fg?
I did, at the college football hall of fame.
Without being taught how to kick it, it's more effective for me to go a drop kick.....

0/3 for me on 25 yard field goal attempts. The 3rd was my best.... I got it as high as the cross bar....

Many times. I'm pretty good up to about 30 yards. After that it gets pretty tough.

18 yards. That's the guys sole responsibility. Season over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Parts of that map look a bit messed up. Look at Tuscaloosa county, 22% Arizona, 13% Arizona state, 11% Alabama? or Pima County, AZ - 67% Arkansas?

I'm sorry man, I don't know what to tell you! They were all there... there was even some womens volley ball which I may or may not have briefly checked out for research purposes. Volleyballers go ok.

Get your hand off it - if "the media" weren't going to bump out Bama in favour of 11-1 Oklahoma State who smashed #13 Oklahoma in the last week while Bama were idle then they weren't going to do it in favour of Boise, undefeated or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back