2014 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port have just managed to alienate/piss off a lot of Power supporters.

Do you actually believe this? It's absolute rubbish.

We'll have an answer on Sunday when we see how many of these pissed off "supporters" don't turn up to the game.

It's no beat up - you had people calling in crying.

Despite all the attempted spin Port is still a fractured supporter base

Do you actually believe this? It's absolute rubbish.

We'll have an answer on Sunday when we see how many of these pissed off "supporters" don't turn up to the game.
I can only go on what I've been hearing from the mouths of power supporters who don't spend their lives on an internet forum.

Don't be so ridiculous, of course they'll still be going to the game, as I would be If Crows were playing and were forced to wear a Norwood Jumper…I ****ing hate Norwood, and I'd be really pissed off, but I'd still be going to the game. You just can't handle the fact that Port ****ed this one up properly.

Just when they thought it was safe to go back in the water. This is delicious indeed.

However

This is a s**t decision from the start. Make no mistake, we would all be screaming if we won a home final and the AFL made us wear an away jumper.

Something tells me the AFL is desperate to give Richmond a leg up. I can't believe how arrogant and how stupid the AFL is

….and so much for Port doing everything right. Port royally cocked it up as well. Posters criticise everything the AFC does, say the admin is piss weak, Port do everything better yadda yadda yadda, well Port have certainly whimped out on this one, and then ****ed it up completely by shooting themselves in the foot with the prison bars.
Lol. I have family members who hated port in the sanfl but then jumped on the power thinking the dominance would carry ovet into the afl. They sold their soul for a lie.

Just when they thought it was safe to go back in the water. This is delicious indeed.

However

This is a s**t decision from the start. Make no mistake, we would all be screaming if we won a home final and the AFL made us wear an away jumper.

Something tells me the AFL is desperate to give Richmond a leg up. I can't believe how arrogant and how stupid the AFL is

….and so much for Port doing everything right. Port royally cocked it up as well. Posters criticise everything the AFC does, say the admin is piss weak, Port do everything better yadda yadda yadda, well Port have certainly whimped out on this one, and then ****ed it up completely by shooting themselves in the foot with the prison bars.
Lol. I have family members who hated port in the sanfl but then jumped on the power thinking the dominance would carry ovet into the afl. They sold their soul for a lie.
I can only go on what I've been hearing from the mouths of power supporters who don't spend their lives on an internet forum.

Don't be so ridiculous, of course they'll still be going to the game, as I would be If Crows were playing and were forced to wear a Norwood Jumper…I ****ing hate Norwood, and I'd be really pissed off, but I'd still be going to the game. You just can't handle the fact that Port ****ed this one up properly.
How did port stuff ut up?

Righteo.

Lol.
How did port stuff ut up?
By being railroaded into using the Prison bars by Kochy. The decision, by all the controversy, was hasty because it had to be, but the worng decision was made. KT saying no no no that didn't happen…what a load of bullshit, Kochy is a magpies tragic and has ignored the fact that there are a ton of power supporters who don't have anything to do with the Magpies. He, and Port, got this one wrong. But big deal, it won't effect the outcome or the crowd size, there'll be a lot disgruntled power supporters who will put up with it because its the same AFL team playing and it won't have any influence at all on the outcome.

I know a family who are Norwood and Power members. #wunclub

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a non South Australian I actually enjoy listening to these games including people calling 5aa pretending to be Port or Crows supporters. :D

Would have tuned in today if I got home on time. Gotta love this interwebby ability we have nowadays. :D

Hands up who from here phoned in and cried. :D

By being railroaded into using the Prison bars by Kochy. The decision, by all the controversy, was hasty because it had to be, but the worng decision was made. KT saying no no no that didn't happen…what a load of bullshit, Kochy is a magpies tragic and has ignored the fact that there are a ton of power supporters who don't have anything to do with the Magpies. He, and Port, got this one wrong. But big deal, it won't effect the outcome or the crowd size, there'll be a lot disgruntled power supporters who will put up with it because its the same AFL team playing and it won't have any influence at all on the outcome.

So they got it wrong but it won't make any difference because something something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back