2014 Non-Crows AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats your opinion, and i disagree with that. He was a premiership player first and foremost with Port Adelaide and he had no regrets in leaving the Bombers. He spends a lot of time down at Alberton which pretty much sums up where his heart is. I'm not saying he didn't love his time at the Bombers but he's a Port boy through and through.

On Wangas (from 2012):

He sited his new gym in Essendon partly because of his reputation. When offered a franchise there it seemed a good fit. “With my profile in the Essendon area it seemed to be a good opportunity so I jumped at it. I do spend an awful lot of time over in Melbourne; I love the Melbourne lifestyle.”

Wanganeen’s first marriage ended in 2009 and he has two children, Mia, 12, and Tex, nine. “My young boy Tex ran out through the Essendon banner as a mascot,” he says. And he adds, temptingly for Essendon fans: “He qualifies father-son.”

Top post.

Also their 7 top 10 draft picks have matured and now blossomed under decent leadership.

It's thought there are 4C's you have to get right
Captain
Coach
Chairman
CEO

There's a 5th
Cattle

When we have more/better quality of these pieces in place we too will rise again

Without ever resorting to tarps

We have none of those 5 C's in place.

10560564_712243872164867_1898778962238632940_o.jpg

I think we should wear West's guernsey when we play Essendon, South's when we play Carlton, North's when we play Sydney, Central's when we play Footscray, Glenelg's when we play Richmond, and Norwood's when we play Melbourne.

That's where life has led him. That wasn't the question though.

Did you see the interview?

After seeing that, I reckon if you'd asked him deep down between 1997-2003 do you regret leaving Essendon he'd have answered yes. 2004 changed that, otherwise he would have regretted the move always. As it was 2004 validated the move and the second part of his career.
I didn't see the interview but I wouldn't be surprised that his first few years at the Power were not happy ones. Largely because he was chosen to be captain and he was obviously not comfortable in that role.

Love it - the prison bar decision is apparently "tearing them apart" again.

Delicious
Just when they thought it was safe to go back in the water. This is delicious indeed.

However

This is a s**t decision from the start. Make no mistake, we would all be screaming if we won a home final and the AFL made us wear an away jumper.

Something tells me the AFL is desperate to give Richmond a leg up. I can't believe how arrogant and how stupid the AFL is

….and so much for Port doing everything right. Port royally cocked it up as well. Posters criticise everything the AFC does, say the admin is piss weak, Port do everything better yadda yadda yadda, well Port have certainly whimped out on this one, and then ****ed it up completely by shooting themselves in the foot with the prison bars.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're melting everywhere..
Claiming the club caved in, one saying Port Power are the V guernsey and those colours, another saying the prison bars are the real Port etc..
Heard one saying it will lead to Koch losing his Presidency lol.. Non SANFL Port fans not wanting to go and see the prison bars etc.. No idea why they go for Port then if just the prison bars turn them off, ah yes I do know, they thought Port would win premiership after premiership and wanted to be on a winner so they jumped on them.. Don't want the guernsey reminding them of their turncoat ways..

Fair bit of gold in them thar Paps at the moment.. :D

Something tells me the AFL is desperate to give Richmond a leg up. I can't believe how arrogant and how stupid the AFL is

….and so much for Port doing everything right. Port royally cocked it up as well. Posters criticise everything the AFC does, say the admin is piss weak, Port do everything better yadda yadda yadda, well Port have certainly whimped out on this one, and then ****ed it up completely by shooting themselves in the foot with the prison bars.
Unfortunately it's these Vic clubs that think they are above proper clash jumpers and the AFL let them be..
West Coast got screwed by this only about 6 weeks ago on their home ground but no one kicked up so much of a fuss as this has been..
It's a final, but that doesn't matter.. It was still West Coast's home ground they had to wear a clash jumper on vs Richmond..

It's rough on Port that they have been put in this position and it's not really their own doing....

Just started to deal with the issues regarding their identidy over the past 18 years and now this suddenly seems like it's thrown it all back into couldren....

If it wasn't because of an obvious inherent A(V)FL bias towards Richmond, I'd almost enjoy it....

Congratulations on Travis Boak winning the Merv Agars medal. I know how much it must mean for the PAPs to win such an illustrious award :)

C'mon lads, you know this is a Rowe lead beat up don't you? Create more controversy where there is none. A small minority of "Port supporters" don't like it, the vast majority do. If you think that crying lady is representative of the vast vast majority of Port supporters positions, well maybe you think Clive Palmer has a mandate to be Prime Minister too.

I just don't get how anyone who followed any of the other 8 SANFL clubs could bring them self to support the power. Unless of course they are blatant glory seeking bandwagoners.

Correct weight, any Norwood 'supporter' who then says they support the power, I just puke when I hear that.

Does it really matter that they wear their clash Guernsey??
They get the home ground isn't that the benefit.

Just remember a few years ago when even if you finished above you still had to play in Melbourne.

C'mon lads, you know this is a Rowe lead beat up don't you? Create more controversy where there is none. A small minority of "Port supporters" don't like it, the vast majority do. If you think that crying lady is representative of the vast vast majority of Port supporters positions, well maybe you think Clive Palmer has a mandate to be Prime Minister too.
No, it isn't a beat up. You have no idea what a beat up is unless you follow the crows and Rucci writes an article. I don't even know what rowie is up to but Port have just managed to alienate/piss off a lot of Power supporters. When will they ever learn?

Ah but it doesn't stop your supporters when the shoe is on the other foot, that the average 5AA caller represents the majority of Crows supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back