News 2014 Saints Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So... what year do you want to be a member for...?
Screenshot - 120114 - 17:39:47.png

It seems last year's membership numbers were so low, we're still trying to get a few retrospectively!

(look at the "Top Stories" on the left)

Nice work fixing an error... now over 12 days into a new year... er...

Luke Holmsby, working it like a boss...

639.gif

Please take the post in the ironic, self-deprecating spirit intended, and don't use it as a platform for digging the heals in, and attacking a valued poster. Thanks.

He sure had a great way of writing it. You must know him better than us if you could decipher that out of written text

Their response would have been mine as well, well that is unless you found a way to erase the last 12 months from the memories of everyone on here

Not too fussed that there isn't that much coming out right now. I'll start judging once we get closer to season proper.

You don't think it reflects poorly on the club that all but one other club has released substantially more media than we have?

You don't think it reflects poorly on the club that all but one other club has released substantially more media than we have?

I've long complained about the media presence, or lack thereof ~ and have continually listed this as something the club can do better in those end of year member surveys. I think we have improved, but we certainly aren't great at this.

I felt that during Colorado it wasn't too bad (they posted a fair bit).... but to be honest I haven't really noticed what other clubs are doing either.

finally we have an interview about j steven on the stk app oh hang on a minute they have just renamed an old interview. fu?ken sad.

Yeah, that and the interview with Scneider on Delaney finally made their way to Saints.com.au this morning, after being on AFL.com.au. Hopefully this means that the media team are back to work today, and we can see some new updates soon.

He sure had a great way of writing it. You must know him better than us if you could decipher that out of written text

Their response would have been mine as well, well that is unless you found a way to erase the last 12 months from the memories of everyone on here

Persy is correct, he actually saw the 'funny' side of what I was typing, maybe it wasn't obvious enough or maybe he is the smartest kid in school. Funny that the self righteous one Len came in off his long run as usual, the school yard bully doesn't even realise he is one.

Persy is correct, he actually saw the 'funny' side of what I was typing, maybe it wasn't obvious enough or maybe he is the smartest kid in school. Funny that the self righteous one Len came in off his long run as usual, the school yard bully doesn't even realise he is one.

I apologise for getting mad at you Brian. I generally consider myself pretty good at picking up sarcasm on the internet but I totally missed it in this case.

I find putting a :p or ;) after more subtle jokes makes picking up the sarcasm much easier and leads to less confusion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'll disagree with you there

IMO Len is very mature and i love reading his posts and insight. forum would be poorer without him

Brian welcome back. Glad to see with that with a world enveloped by change, some things stay the same. :)

Or should I say Nick instead of Brian, since you want to use personal names instead of user profile names?

I apologise for getting mad at you Brian. I generally consider myself pretty good at picking up sarcasm on the internet but I totally missed it in this case.

I find putting a :p or ;) after more subtle jokes makes picking up the sarcasm much easier and leads to less confusion.
Totally validate this.:thumbsu:

... despite the fact that Periphery smells... ;)

apparently we've lost wakes:

Not convinced that he is a huge loss to the club, if it does transpire that he is off to the cricket.

Thanks for confirmation. Do you mind telling why you see him as a massive loss to the club?

When he came to club the business side of things was a complete shambles. He's been working through it with distinct plan to get us back near top. Been lot work he's put in behind scenes to get better structures wtc in place. It's still work in progress and he even said along way to go to get things back on track. The other people working in that area are pretty useless without head person like him looking over them, so it will be interesting to see if they replace him and who does..
His role and what he does you wouldn't really notice unless you were part of that business side things (eg player sponsorship, club sponsors)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back