2014 SuperCoach Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an absolute joke, I came into the draft site late and I'm slowly realising how pathetic the site is! Have they outsourced the coding to people that have no vision and are narrow minded that just want to slap together a site ? Its horrible ! Like the frames don't even line up and parts of the tables overlap. Its a joke :mad:

I cant belive I cant filter the search by position, its so bloody obvious to have that in!

Yeah not having search by position is unforgivable IMO.

Its such an obvious thing to have. :rolleyes:

Ah well. Also is there a site which has all pre season game stats including supercoach scores? It would be some sort of task to have them up but would be fantastic

What's the best way to compile a draft team?
Get some mids early? Or a gun in each position? (i.e. 1st pick = gun mid, 2nd pick = gun defender, etc)

Can anyone tell me how to leave a league? I'm currently in 3 draft leagues and the 3rd one isnt going ahead but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to leave it.

The helpful SuperCoach website says patronisingly:

But there is no leave button! Or am I a blind idiot?
In draft, you can't leave a league unless you join another

What's the best way to compile a draft team?
Get some mids early? Or a gun in each position? (i.e. 1st pick = gun mid, 2nd pick = gun defender, etc)
One mid, then get two rucks. There is no depth in ruck stocks. Make sure you get two early.

Thanks for that.
Read go for 2 good rucks and don't focus heavily on midfield,, what else would their be in order to be successful :))))))

A good DPP cover on the bench, Dixon, R/F and a mid / def in you can

i would love to know what strategies and rules everyone has/will put in place for the draft. I have pick 1 and doing it tonight so any rule or strategy would be gold. thanks!
Ablett, then a good ruck. Then it's up to you, I personally went for a good defender after that because I didn't feel there would be that many options left.

Assuming that the person with number 1 in my draft takes Ablett, should i go with Pendles or Danger or Minson/Goldstein for pick 2?
Pendles could match Ablett, while Danger is so far ahead of every other forward, but then again the rucks are hard to come by.
thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there any way to change the league settings (ie number of teams, amount of players etc.) in my private league after I have set it up? If so, how?

Is there any way to change the league settings (ie number of teams, amount of players etc.) in my private league after I have set it up? If so, how?
To answer my own question, yes you can by clicking on the "Settings" icon (looks like a cog) and then working everything out from there.

i would love to know what strategies and rules everyone has/will put in place for the draft. I have pick 1 and doing it tonight so any rule or strategy would be gold. thanks!

took part in a 8-coach and 10-coach draft, squads of 22 so it runs quite deep

i found that Rucks and quality Forwards tend to dry up first... so I'd recommend going harder for those

bit more depth with Defenders this year... and yes you can pick up 100+ avg Mids quite late in the draft (even after pick #100)

Does anyone know why none of our players who werent selected in the draft are still listed as on the waiver list despite it says "until Friday 14 march 4am" ... e.g. making no free agents available. Im the commissioner and I have no idea why

langdon is avaiiable should i grab him or keep cam guthrie??

worried it may be knee jerk and langdon gets a 40 next week

One mid, then get two rucks. There is no depth in ruck stocks. Make sure you get two early.

Disagree, depends on the structure of the league. If your league is set up to only have 1 ruck you can probably leave your ruck choice for a little bit later. I took Sandilands with my 4th or even 5th pick.

Disagree, depends on the structure of the league. If your league is set up to only have 1 ruck you can probably leave your ruck choice for a little bit later. I took Sandilands with my 4th or even 5th pick.
True. Our league had two rucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back